Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

theyre losing to temple next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i won two hundy on ohio state today

they get a pass because the oline has been bad and the coach is a disaster but penn states biggest problem this year is the wr's...they are AWFUL
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

PSU plays LSU in the Capital One Bowl.  I really like that match up.  The Big Ten in general has some tough match ups. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Yeah just like there was 0% chance they would beat UT a few years back.  Normally I would agree, but LSU is not that good this year.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

psu isnt a top 25 team. they will get run out of the building.

ice grillin you

i dont think penn state will win but lsu cant run anyone out of the building with their offense

PhillyPhreak54

LSU is coached by Les Miles; anything can happen.

BigEd76

Erin Andrews will be on the sidelines for the bowl game

and PSU is a 3-pt favorite

ice grillin you

four star DL dom easley who has been arguably the best defensive player at the army aa practices decommitted from penn state

rjs246

You're just a little ray of sunshine aren't you?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 31, 2009, 12:02:52 PM
four star DL dom easley who has been arguably the best defensive player at the army aa practices decommitted from penn state

There had been a lot of talk about him still looking around.  Adrian Coxson a WR is also looking at other schools now as well. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2009, 11:27:44 PM
psu isnt a top 25 team. they will get run out of the building.

Quote0% chance they win that

couple this with osu taking down ou and i look like an even bigger douche than normal