Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the big ten should be disbanded and distribute the few good atletes in it to other bcs teams and tell the rest of the losers to find real hobbies...god their sports is just atrocious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on February 18, 2009, 11:02:49 PM
its possible it could come down to psu, temple and a handful of other teams and temple did beat psu in state college.

i would put them in but theyre lookin good now

If you write a blog comparing the chances of PSU and Temple, I will click on it 10 times.

phattymatty

talor battle is actually really good, and would start on most teams in the country.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 19, 2009, 06:12:09 AM
the big ten should be disbanded and distribute the few good atletes in it to other bcs teams and tell the rest of the losers to find real hobbies...god their sports is just atrocious

this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

QuoteScott Van Pelt had this to say about Penn State's 38-33 win over Illinois on Wednesday. "Watching Big Ten basketball is like watching fat people have sex."

illinois didn't even attempt a foul shot the other night. 

rjs246

Fat people having sex is comedic genius.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

sick game tonight.

talor battle hits a basket with .3 left to win.

psu is fun to watch this year.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I will get such a rager when they knock UNC out of the tourney again.

phattymatty

i'm not gonna get all stupid and say they have a chance of going really far, but if they get on a good shooting streak they could win a few games. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

It just takes one fluke game to get farther than they should.

ice grillin you

if they make the tourney they go out in the first game they dont play a big ten team...ie round one

i dont follow them since the big ten is unwatchable but do they have a really good non conference win on their entire schedule

phattymatty

farg yeah they beat bloomsburg and william and mary.  i guess georgia teach and penn would be their only other two. 

phattymatty

also, you haven't watched them play a game but you are sure they can't win a game.  nice call.

ice grillin you

penn is having their worst year in a long time they are like 7th in the ivy

gt is 2-13 in conference...they are horrible

ive seen them play a couple times...and ive seen the big ten quite a bit before i boycotted it after the last ill psu game...seen enough to know that it is just a horrible horrible league...penn state doesnt have five conference wins in the big east or acc...hell the big ten's rpi is barely better than the atlantic ten (which is down this year) and the mvc

phattymatty

yeah i was joking, they have no non-conf. wins.