Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 23, 2008, 05:30:11 PM
jesus christ no it wasnt it good season...it was good is you expected six wins in august but how can yous not understand how things change thruout the year...if you wanna go big picture and go from how you felt in the summer and what they would do back then...then fine they had an awesome year dood...but if you wanna look at it from reality and where they stood two weeks ago before the iowa game then its a big fat farging failure...and to see it any other way is to be a defeatist

I am lot of things bro, but a defeatist is not one them.  Am I disappointed farg yeah, but to act like it was not a successful season is crazy.  And the way the BCS is there is no guarantee that they would have made the title game even if they beat Iowa. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

They would be #2 in the AP and Coach's polls right now, but probably #3 at best in the BCS.

MDS

unless something changes i believe temple opens up the season at penn state next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Sept. 05 - Akron
Sept. 12 - Syracuse
Sept. 19 - Temple
Sept. 26 - Iowa
Oct. 03 - at Illinois
Oct. 10 - Eastern Illinois
Oct. 17 - Minnesota (homecoming)
Oct. 24 - at Michigan
Oct. 31 - at Northwestern
Nov. 07 - Ohio State
Nov. 14 - Indiana
Nov. 21 - at Michigan State

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

haha

i assumed the season started the last week in august, and since temple plays nova sept 5 in their home opener and their only road ooc game is psu, i put two and two together.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

ice grillin you

why would the temple beat writer know something like their schedule?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

aint like i be goin public wit dis

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 29, 2008, 05:23:05 PM
Sept. 05 - Akron
Sept. 12 - Syracuse
Sept. 19 - Temple
Sept. 26 - Iowa
Oct. 03 - at Illinois
Oct. 10 - Eastern Illinois
Oct. 17 - Minnesota (homecoming)
Oct. 24 - at Michigan
Oct. 31 - at Northwestern
Nov. 07 - Ohio State
Nov. 14 - Indiana
Nov. 21 - at Michigan State

Temple is almost better than a bye week before Iowa.

BigEd76

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

New mascot: Rusty in the Pooh suit