Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I have never seen Penn State play better than they did yesterday and against a pretty good MSU team as well.  Just an ass kicking of epic proportions.

Drunkmasterflex

You are an idiot if you are not happy with this season.  Even if they went undefeated what are the odds they actually win the National Title game? Probably not that good.  If they win the Rose Bowl it is a tremendous season. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm trying to be happy about it, but it's so difficult seeing as IGY says I shouldn't be.

In other news, your adopted FSU team put the steel-toed boot to Maryland.  Holy shtein.  Ugly.

Rome

Yesterday was a pleasant television viewing experience.  I ended up watching three football games plus the Flyers.   

ice grillin you

idiot fans like you guys is why penn state will always be mediocre
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

If idiot fans have anything to do with not winning championships, you're one of the best at it.

SD_Eagle5

Unless you expected Penn State to go undefeated and win a NC this season - I didn't - then I don't see how you could be disappointed with a Big Ten Championship, Rose Bowl, and beating Ohio State in Ohio. And say what you want about Ohio State they've got some big time talent.

MDS

its ok havas, i still love you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 23, 2008, 09:05:47 AM
idiot fans like you guys is why penn state will always be mediocre

There is absolutely no correlation, up until about 9 years ago if PSU was not in the hunt for a national title it was a disappointing season.  Things have changed a little, I don't think that is realistic as long as Joe Pa is still running the show.  This is a very good season for PSU, does it suck they lost to Iowa and Texas Tech lost yesterday, hell yes.  But why sit here and get all pissy about it.   
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

jesus christ no it wasnt it good season...it was good is you expected six wins in august but how can yous not understand how things change thruout the year...if you wanna go big picture and go from how you felt in the summer and what they would do back then...then fine they had an awesome year dood...but if you wanna look at it from reality and where they stood two weeks ago before the iowa game then its a big fat farging failure...and to see it any other way is to be a defeatist

PoopyfaceMcGee

Championship game berth = Complete Success
Rose Bowl berth = Utter Failure

NO MIDDLE GROUND, DEFEATISTS!

ice grillin you

beat iowa to make national championship game = success
lose to iowa to miss national championship game = FAIL

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 23, 2008, 06:16:48 PM
beat iowa to make national championship game = success
lose to iowa to miss national championship game = shtein happens
play Kevin Kolb in the 2nd half = FAIL

MDS

they lost 1 game! farging cowards.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee