Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

The success rate for hip replacement on an 82-year-old is not so hot.

SunMo

success rate for anything on an 82 year old isn't so hot...cept dying
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Joe told the pep rally that he'll be back in 09

Ohio State kicked Michigan's ass as expected, so it'll be PSU or tOSU in the Rose Bowl...

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Why not?  We rioted both losses and wins when I went there.  Good times.

rjs246

We rioted other teams' losses for god's sake.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

all today did was make the iowa loss feel worse...congrats choking dogs

MDS

the hate coming from the right igy is unprecedented
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its unprecedented because you have an irrational let me show everyone on the internet how much i hate penn state fixation

in other words im a realist and youre a messageboardist

MDS

haha

and penn state is in the rose bowl. you should be happy that a team that isnt all that good only had 1 slip up, and barely, this year. but no, youre not. youre complaining and putting them down because godforbid a team with an 88 year old head coach didnt win the national championship.

they had a great year, you should enjoy it...if thats possible.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 23, 2008, 12:13:11 AM
putting them down because godforbid a team with an 88 year old head coach didnt win the national championship.

and if you knew anything about the changing tides of a sports season and that the expectations that you have before the season starts are not necessarily the same as you have with two games left in the season you would understand why anyone who is happy with this penn state season is an idiot

the TT loss even excentuates the horribleness of the iowa loss...if youre a penn state and happy today then youre a blubbering farging idiot

PoopyfaceMcGee

Based on the loss at Iowa and how long they kept Indiana in the game, I am indeed pretty happy with heading to the Rose Bowl, likely against a team (Oregon State) that the Nitts have already creamed.

A national title would have been phenomenal, but winning a Rose Bowl is much better than losing a National Championship game.  Yes, you have to get there to win, but you of all people probably would have bet on Florida, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, USC, Ohio State, or Temple to beat Penn State anyway, so don't tell me how to feel, assface.

The Rose Bowl is just fine with me, and you are the blubbery farging idiot.  Idiot.