Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

It was nice while it lasted.  I agree with the not using using the timeouts, I was watching that in total disbelief.  Not that it would have mattered though Clark was zesty as hell in that game.  They had plenty of opportunities in that game but like the Eagles they just gave them away.  A Rose Bowl berth would be nice. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll take it.  Derrick Williams as the player of the game is a joke, considering his two key drops.  But I guess his end-around was fresh in the minds of the guys picking.  Plus, PSU really didn't have any one person step up.  Still, I would have given it to Butler, seeing as he caught a TD and also broke the all-time PSU receptions record.

Anyway...

Fairies prancing in East Lansing
Oh, what a bunch of queers!
So, farg. YOU. M. S. U.
We're gonna kick your ass again this year.

Kiss the ring.

SunMo

QuoteRumor:

JoePa has requested an additional box for family members only for tomorrow's game. Rumor is that he held a 'coaches only' meeting in last day or 2, and many coaches came out 'teary-eyed'. Apparently, programs are being reprinted for tomorrows game.

Rumor: JoePa to announce retirement.

Anyone else hearing this?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

MDS

i hope you guys hire al golden
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 21, 2008, 12:43:32 PM
I'll believe it when I see it

Ha, my one buddy said the exact same thing when I told him.

Hey, SunMo... which site did you get that from?

This doesn't mean much, except that it was only a couple of days ago...

SunMo

from Flyersphans...they have a few guys on there who seem to know what's going on with the program
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

about friggin time.  its cowher time. 

Cerevant

I'm not sure I buy it, but if Spanier lets the AD hand the reins over to Bradley, I'm not sure what the point of running Paterno out of town would be.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

It's Joe's call, and i think with the hip surgery looming, and spending all year up in teh box, he realizes its time. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 21, 2008, 02:22:31 PM
It's Joe's call, and i think with the hip surgery looming, and spending all year up in teh box, he realizes its time. 

im just glad he didnt take forever to recognize it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 21, 2008, 02:29:50 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 21, 2008, 02:22:31 PM

im just glad he didnt take forever to recognize it
yep.  hopefully its true.  Otherwise its gonna be like watching my grandfather fall apart on a national stage
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons