Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 20, 2008, 02:12:04 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 20, 2008, 12:19:56 PM
So I live right outside Northeast Philly but for some odd reason the BTN is showing Purdue/CMU. farging bullshtein.

Looks like BTN sent Fios the wrong signal and they were working on fixing it.  Did they ever switch?

As for the game, DiMichele was knocked out again (shocker) and Temple kept it 0-0 after 1 quarter.  Victory.

Nope, and I sent an email to the BTN and here's what they sent me back:
QuoteThank you for your email regarding Verizon FiOS and the Big Ten
Network.  The Big Ten Network makes all games available to Verizon,
however, Verizon is unable to carry more than one game at a time
during weeks in which the network airs multiple games simultaneously.
Verizon may select which game it will offer and that particular game
will then be delivered to all Verizon customers nationwide (the game
Verizon chooses may not necessarily be the Big Ten Network's "main"
game).  In this case, they selected the Purdue-Central Michigan game.
Please contact Verizon directly if you have further questions
regarding the game selection.

I also called FIOS - which by the way has worst customer support than Comcast - and they said they've been getting calls all afternoon about it but had no idea what was going on. So basically Verizon had their thumbs up their asses again.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on September 20, 2008, 04:21:18 PM
Who in the hell is that?

Temple qb. He missed half of last year, too. He was originally recruited to PSU most likely as DB, but I think he wanted to also play baseball and they wouldn't let him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

MDS

hes 1 of 2 players on the team i like. the rest of them are cocks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2008, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 20, 2008, 04:21:18 PM
Who in the hell is that?

Temple qb. He missed half of last year, too. He was originally recruited to PSU most likely as DB, but I think he wanted to also play baseball and they wouldn't let him.

So in other words he's no one and probably doesn't need to be mentioned on any message board anywhere. Thanks for confirming.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bobby Bowden lost last night (Thanks, Wake Forest!), so Joe has the lead by himself right now.

Rome

The Seminoles put up three points against the mighty Demon Deacons.

Bowden should be lined up against the closest tree and shot at this point.  He's single-handedly destroying a once great program with his clueless arrogance.

Anyway - we now return you to your regularly scheduled Nittany Lion circle jerk...

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Cerevant

Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2008, 11:32:51 AM
I'd be impressed if Temple keeps it within 20.

And how exactly and a 4th place Big Ten team put any kind of clinic on, regardless of the opponent?

Its easy when the opponent is a 1AA team that would struggle to win a game in Division 2.

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 21, 2008, 08:41:35 PM
up to #12 in the polls

4th place wha?
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MDS

Quote from: Cerevant on September 21, 2008, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 20, 2008, 11:32:51 AM
I'd be impressed if Temple keeps it within 20.

And how exactly and a 4th place Big Ten team put any kind of clinic on, regardless of the opponent?

Its easy when the opponent is a 1AA team that would struggle to win a game in Division 2.

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 21, 2008, 08:41:35 PM
up to #12 in the polls

4th place wha?

idiot did you not see a redshirt freshman qb in there?