Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

only "misdemeanor" pot possession for Evans and Koroma

I guess Quarless will probably play this week, and Evans and Koroma will be back for the Big Ten schedule.

MDS

So I'm at the PSU pressbox and this stupid stadium is huge. And how could anyone go to college here and not kill themselves. Oh wait, you all covered that up by drinking for 4 straight years. Go team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

That was the weakest attempt at shtein talking in a long string of terrible attempts. State College has plenty of targets for talking trash and you missed all of them. Have fun watching the football clinic today.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

I'd be impressed if Temple keeps it within 20.

And how exactly and a 4th place Big Ten team put any kind of clinic on, regardless of the opponent?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

So I live right outside Northeast Philly but for some odd reason the BTN is showing Purdue/CMU. farging bullshtein.

MDS

Well with Chester Stewart this thing is gonna be 56-0. I hope DiMichele is okay, he's a good kid, doesn't deserve to see his college career end like this.

BigEd76

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 20, 2008, 12:19:56 PM
So I live right outside Northeast Philly but for some odd reason the BTN is showing Purdue/CMU. farging bullshtein.

Looks like BTN sent Fios the wrong signal and they were working on fixing it.  Did they ever switch?

As for the game, DiMichele was knocked out again (shocker) and Temple kept it 0-0 after 1 quarter.  Victory.

MDS

All they're telling us at this is point is that he has a shoulder injury and will not return. I'm sure the always eager to talk Al Golden will have more info after game.

Rome

Wow - this is really getting farging ugly now.  45-3?

Yikes.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2008, 02:40:23 PM
Wow - this is really getting farging ugly now.  45-3?

Yikes.

They gave up a field goal to Temple?

Damn losers.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ha @ Temple.

PSU has now beaten Temple 26 straight times.

MDS

DiMichele out a significant period of time, most likely the season.