Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

So I met Paul Pozluszny today, he was a pretty cool guy.  I don't know why they say he is undersized, because he is quite large.  Sometimes guys are smaller than they are listed, not at all the case for him.  It is probably the other way around. 

He said he Joe Pa is like a wise old grandfather, he also said he knows anything you could possibly think of about football. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 31, 2008, 10:49:12 AM
he also said he knows anything you could possibly think of about football. 

except offense or quarterbacks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

SunMo

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 31, 2008, 10:52:36 AM
Poz is in Iraq?

Yeah, he was here with Mike Minter and Greg Biekert.  Minter is very small, I would have never guessed he played in the NFL.  He was a really cool guy though, he just came up and started talking to people randomly.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Minter's only listed at 5'10 or 5'11 (not going to bother looking it up), which means he's probably even shorter.

Dillen

Penn State beat #7 Michigan State 85-76.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Actual exchange I had yesterday afternoon at a poker game:

Other guy:  "You went to Penn State?"
Me:  "Yep."
Other guy:  "Hey, nice win over Michigan State, man."
Me:  "What?  In men's basketball?"
Other guy:  "No, in division I tiddleywinks."

Scintillating, I know.  So, has Terrelle Pryor made up his mind yet?  He was the featured guy in the PARADE All-American team.

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on February 04, 2008, 11:43:28 AM
Are you smarter than Marilyn?

Who is?  Her IQ's like 220 or some shtein.

SunMo

From SI.com:

Joe Paterno and Penn State are making a last-minute effort to keep high school quarterback Terrelle Pryor in state, and according to Pryor's high school coach, the Nittany Lions are making some progress. Paterno visited Pryor last week, days before national signing day where Pryor will make his decision as to what college he'll attend in the fall. Pryor is scheduled to make his decision known in front of a national television audience on Wednesday at 12 p.m. Many believe the finalists are Ohio State and Michigan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pryor to decide Wednesday
Monday, February 04, 2008
By Mike White, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Decision day will be at noon Wednesday for Terrelle Pryor.

Pryor, star quarterback at Jeannette High School, said today he is "80 to 90 percent sure" he will announce his choice at a news conference Wednesday. He had been considering pushing back his decision a week or so, and possibly visiting the University of Oregon.

But Pryor said he will not visit Oregon and the Ducks are out of the picture.

"I have to call them today and tell them," Pryor said.

Pryor said he will decide among Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State, although Ohio State and Michigan have been the leaders all along.

Jeannette school officials are also making preparations for the announcement Wednesday in the school gymnasium. Jeannette principal Stu Albaugh said only Pryor's invited guests and media members will be permitted to attend. The public is not welcome.

ESPN and CSTV plan to announce Pryor's decision live. Sports Illustrated and the Washington Post are sending reporters and newspapers from Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan also will be represented.

PoopyfaceMcGee

farg Super Tuesday.  Gimme Pryor on Wednesday.

SD_Eagle5

I hate reading shtein like that, having no hope at all is better than having a glimmer of hope...especially when he holds up his Buckeyes jersey at the PC.