Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

They might get into a good bowl because they have a good draw, but Penn State is slotted for the Alamo Bowl or the Insight Bowl. Well done.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I suppose it's better than the San Diego County Credit Union Bowl.  Just ask Navy. 

MDS

Yea but Navy doesn't have a douchey fan base full of morons who a. go to college in the middle of nowhere and b. root for a third tier big ten team and pretend that they have top 5 program.

farg penn state and enjoy the alamo bowl you dorks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2007, 07:17:32 PM
They might get into a good bowl because they have a good draw, but Penn State is slotted for the Alamo Bowl or the Insight Bowl. Well done.

That's what I said before they even lost this game.  Thanks for playing.  BTW, the "Champs Sports" Bowl has a bigger payout than the Insight.

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2007, 04:28:19 AM
Yea but Navy doesn't have a douchey fan base full of morons who a. go to college in the middle of nowhere and b. root for a third tier big ten team and pretend that they have top 5 program.

farg penn state and enjoy the alamo bowl you dorks.

A.  Middle of nowhere is better than the ugliest, most run-down section of a run-down city.
B.  That big win over Kent State getting you fired up, big guy?  It's not like Temple's been lighting the world on fire in sports or academics.

Geowhizzer

So when does Temple play in the Toilet Bowl?

rjs246

ha someone thinks temple is a good school.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

im 3 subway stops from center city, morons in state college are more than 3 hours from civilization.

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2007, 01:30:58 PM
im 3 subway stops from center city, morons in state college are more than 3 hours from civilization.

So, why didn't you go to University of the Arts?

ice grillin you

cant believe you dopes actually get sucked into a temple penn state debate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2007, 07:45:28 PM
cant believe you dopes actually get sucked into a temple penn state debate

It's a debate?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Most are predicting PSU to the Champs Sports Bowl vs. either Virginia or Clemson.

Go team.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 22, 2007, 11:52:18 AM
Most are predicting PSU to the Champs Sports Bowl vs. either Virginia or Clemson.

Go team.

Now the rumor is that the Alamo doesn't want Michigan, because they just played there a couple of years ago.  PSU is likely to go to the Alamo Bowl either way...

If OSU makes the championship game:
Rose - Illinois
Capital One - Wisconsin
Outback - Michigan
Alamo - PSU
Champs Sports - Michigan State? Indiana? Who cares?

If OSU doesn't make the championship:
Rose - OSU
Capital One - Illinois
Outback - Wisconsin
Alamo - PSU
Champs Sports - Michigan

I guess this means all the Michigan fans should be rooting damn hard for Oklahoma this weekend.

MDS