Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Cerevant on October 19, 2007, 05:53:32 AM
Here's my take - not guilty of rape.  Saying "no" two hours ago, before you went into his bedroom doesn't count.

Still kicked off the team.  Sorry pal, you need to use better judgment.  No, it isn't fair.  Yes you are being held to a higher standard.  That comes with the free ride to college.

Based on what we know about the situation, I agree.  Plus, I cringed every time Austin Scott got the ball anyway, so I'm glad he's gone.  Evan Royster's the troof.

ice grillin you

if he didnt rape her then what better judgement should he have used...football players arent allowed to try and bag girls?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, if he actually hit her with a closed fist, that's poor judgment.  Otherwise, I'm just being biased because I never liked him as a player.

ice grillin you

what makes you believe her when she says he punched her but not believe her when she says he raped her

if you believe one woudlnt you believe the other...likewise if you dont believe one of those things happened then you probably wouldnt believe the other
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i don't see the big deal.  who hasn't punched a girl in the back while trying to squeeze your shonce inside her?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2007, 09:28:36 AM
what makes you believe her when she says he punched her but not believe her when she says he raped her

if you believe one woudlnt you believe the other...likewise if you dont believe one of those things happened then you probably wouldnt believe the other

If you assume everything she's said is true, she wasn't raped.  She was coerced and possibly assaulted, but considering she never said "no" once she got into his apartment by her own admission... not rape.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on October 19, 2007, 09:41:56 AM
i don't see the big deal.  who hasn't tried to fist a bitch against her will?

For clarity's sake.

NGM

Morelli sucks.  In related news, the sun will rise tomorrow.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

NGM

NGM

SD_Eagle5

Penn State's redzone offense looks like the Eagles

Geowhizzer

Holy smoke they've had opportunities to put this game away.

This game is slipping right through their fingers.

For Indiana, James Hardy looks to be a good one.

Geowhizzer

Hahn was hurt before the hit on that one. Looks like his foot caught in the turf.

Geowhizzer

Why do they keep running with the ball?  That's a strange looking play to me...

MDS

temple 6 minutes away from upsetting miami of ohio. mac title game what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.