Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

After watching both Temple and PSU, I can honestly say Temple has a great shot to cover the spread. Temple's losses come from them shooting themselves in the foot with mindless penalties and fumbling the ball without getting touched, and also they have horrendous special teams. Temple's gonna have a lot of momentum and hopefully 1 win under their belt, so they can keep it close. But they have no shot to win, App St. at least knew how to win, Temple has no farging clue.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Morelli is responsible for both PSU losses yet he still has a job.  If he doesn't throw either of his first two interceptions they win the game. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

I did actually go. I have the horrifying view of Al Golden's haircut to prove it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

there is nothing to like about watching this penn state game today...it's not in hi-def and to top it off, Iowa is starting a white left handed quarterback, yuck
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

phattymatty

why is your game not in HD?  it is here.

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

I got it in HD also.  Luckily, I left to run errands a la Dio before Morelli started playing like Morelli again.

It's big wins like this that will earn my beloved Nitts a berth in the Alamo Bowl.

SunMo

Austin Scott was kicked off the team according to reports...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good.  More playing time for Royster.

What did Austin do to get booted?

SunMo

Comcast said there was a TV report in State College of a sexual assault, but didn't say the Scott was the player involved.  of course, the inference is that Scott was the one involved.

BigEd76

sexual assault.  Rumor is that he's left the campus and returned to Allentown...

blah...Sun wins again.  Time for a killing spree.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He's obviously an idiot, even measured by football player standards.  He'll go down as one of the bigger recruiting busts in PSU history.  Morelli should be glad it's taking attention off of him.

All this said, a Homecoming win this weekend against Wisconsin would be nice, but it really won't change that the team will end up bowl-eligible but with no shot at the Big Ten title or a BCS berth regardless.