Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

rooting for penn state is like rooting for the orioles or blue jays. no matter what they do, they simply cannot compete with the big boys. its a waste of time, they will never win.

penn state should join the mac or go back to being independent. they havent been able to consistently compete with osu and michigan, so whats the point in being in that conference? illinois and indiana suck in football but are in there for basketball. penn state is as useless as northwestern. haha. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

you root for temple...so you know useless when you see it, that's for sure
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

no shtein. temple is a farging joke. but i really dont waste my time with their football team. id rather sit here and bask in the misery of penn state fans.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2007, 06:54:50 PM
rooting for penn state is like rooting for the orioles or blue jays. no matter what they do, they simply cannot compete with the big boys. its a waste of time, they will never win.

penn state should join the mac or go back to being independent. they havent been able to consistently compete with osu and michigan, so whats the point in being in that conference? illinois and indiana suck in football but are in there for basketball. penn state is as useless as northwestern. haha. 

actually not true...if they arent robbed at michigan two years ago they easily could have played for the national championship...they can win but its gonna be a once every 20 years thing when the stars align...or it could be a semi regularly occurance if they hire the right coach to succeed paterno and not someone bradley

someone remind me why im discussing college football with the likes of mds?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

because he likes to poke sticks at hornets nests
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2007, 06:57:53 PM
id rather sit here and bask in the misery of penn state fans.

again more lies...if you truly wanted that youd be on one of the major penn state boards...the misery shown here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  the psu boards

MDS

mr. havas im much too lazy to go that fetusfest. sitting here and watching you gentiles complain on this holy day of yom kippur, this is enough for me.

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

Austin Scott and Anthony Morelli don't ever need to take snaps as starters again for PSU.  Those two lost this game for PSU.  Morelli finally learned to throw the ball away when it was too late.  If PSU had a competent Qb this game wouldn't have even been close. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 22, 2007, 08:54:10 PM
Austin Scott and Anthony Morelli don't ever need to take snaps as starters again for PSU.  Those two lost this game for PSU.  Morelli finally learned to throw the ball away when it was too late.  If PSU had a competent Qb this game wouldn't have even been close. 

I've been saying this all along.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 22, 2007, 06:51:09 PM
I knew this was coming, and it still sucks.  Congrats, Feva, and all you other fargheads that root for Michigan.

'preciate ya...  ;D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anthony Morelli is the worst QB in the history of college football.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 29, 2007, 03:18:05 PM
Anthony Morelli is the worst QB in the history of college football.

The Illinois QB goes 0-for-5 in the second half and is benched.

Morelli is allowed to turn the ball over on four consecutive plays.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cerevant

At this rate, PSU might only have one win the rest of the season...

(sorry MDS)
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.