Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2007, 05:47:03 PM
they continue to give that stupid farg the ball even though he continues to give it up

he almost fumbled on that other run he had....i saw that coming a mile away
how can Scott suck at holding onto the ball that much, Put in Royster
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Paul Mcguire is saying the same shtein over and over again as usual about arm tackles and Hart. 

Bullshtein call for Pass Interference on Sargeant, it went both ways there
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2007, 06:18:34 PM
GAME. OVER.
looked like Hart was down at the 1 yard line, but got a generous call.  farg Morelli, he does everything he can to suck, the guy has a rocket of an arm but not precision.  I cant stand watching that stupid dego just give games away

SunMo

he is the worst farging quarterback they've had in 10 years....jesus farging christ

farging TERRIBLE

ice grillin you

jerome hayes killed them last posession for mich

when they had that 3rd AND 11 he lost containment in a huge way that allowed mallett to scramble out to the left and make the play...he looked like a friggin intellivision football player running off the screen and then coming in from the other side...if he doesnt do this then mallett is kept in the pocket and sacked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2007, 06:48:07 PM
he is the worst farging quarterback they've had in 10 years....jesus farging christ

farging TERRIBLE
that is incredibly accurate....he sucks that bad.  To think that Pitt and PSU got into fights over recruiting him  :puke

MDS

penn state = b level big ten 10 team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I knew this was coming, and it still sucks.  Congrats, Feva, and all you other fargheads that root for Michigan.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2007, 06:50:21 PM
jerome hayes killed them last posession for mich

when they had that 3rd AND 11 he lost containment in a huge way that allowed mallett to scramble out to the left and make the play...he looked like a friggin intellivision football player running off the screen and then coming in from the other side...if he doesnt do this then mallett is kept in the pocket and sacked
Bowman needs to be in there, he has speed, Hayes looks like a DE

SunMo

and Joe will stay loyal and start him the rest of the season and blah blah blah

WHATEVER

SD_Eagle5

Morelli sucks.

Now we need an Eagles loss and Bums meltdown to complete the trifecta

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 22, 2007, 06:52:17 PM
Morelli sucks.

Now we need an Eagles loss and Bums meltdown to complete the trifecta
IGY will gladly take that bet