Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Great start so far. I'm just waiting for McNabb to blow out his ACL to seal the deal.

MDS

If they lose this game...oh man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2007, 06:24:21 PM
If they lose this game...oh man.
how did Temple handle Buffalo today MDS  ^-^
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Does Jerome Hayes have 'Whiteout' shaved into his head?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 08, 2007, 06:34:32 PM
yeah he did  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

SD_Eagle5

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 08, 2007, 06:35:12 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 08, 2007, 06:34:32 PM
yeah he did  :-D

Ha! That goes well with the gash he got on the left side of his head.

Seabiscuit36

loved him getting it off his shoe, juking 3 guys, then directing blocks as he zig zags down the field.  Its early but that shtein could be a gamebreaker

Seabiscuit36

The announcers were giving Tony Hunt props  :yay

MDS

Yay for Penn State. They beat a mediocre team with a 18 year old at QB. Awesome.

Anyway, I want PSU to win all their games until that matchup with Temple, who will then ruin their season in a historic upset.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PSU pretty much dominated this game and held ND to zero (0) rush yards.  ND just could not stop the Penn St running game in the 2nd half.  See how that works, Reid?  

ice grillin you

penn st went from beating a brain dead team to a big league dead team....there isnt a chance penn state beats wisc or osu...and they might lose before then
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2007, 10:52:09 PM
penn st went from beating a brain dead team to a big league dead team....there isnt a chance penn state beats wisc or osu...and they might lose before then

You know that from two games? I don't know if you have watched OSU at all this year but they are not that impressive.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 09, 2007, 12:27:44 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2007, 10:52:09 PM

You know that from two games? I don't know if you have watched OSU at all this year but they are not that impressive.

Igy reminds me of my ex-brother-in-law.  If he came to my house when I was watching the Phillies/Eagles/Penn St/Whatever, the first thing he usually said was "You know they're not going to do anything this year."  He thought he was knowledgeable about all the sports, which is a feat because he probably hasn't watched a complete game in his life.