Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Tight End, he's a freshmen from Sallies in Delaware.  Bio from Rivals  Quarless is more of the athletic type, this kid is more of a giant who's decently athletic
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I guarantee Quarless is a LOT more of the athletic type, but ok... good.

NGM

Phil Steele was on the ESPN radio college preview show earlier this morning.  He specifically picked out Florida State and Penn State as two under the radar National Championship contenders.  I'm definitely not that confident, but that dude does know his shtein. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Steele loves him some geriatric coaches.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm looking forward to watching the 2nd half of Florida Int'l/PSU on my couch, thanks to the Big Ten network.

After this drubbing, it's time to beat up on Notre Dame on a down year.  Charlie Weis is fat again and he must pay.

SunMo

comcast and BTN are involved in a pretty solid pissing contest, so i won't be seeing the game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on August 29, 2007, 05:25:00 PM
basically every cable provider and BTN are involved in a pretty solid pissing contest, so i won't be seeing the game

Yep.  I'm happy to have the dish right about now.

ice grillin you

theres nothing happy about watching anyone vs FIU
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2007, 05:42:24 PM
theres nothing happy about watching anyone vs FIU

FIU isn't Coastal Carolina.  So they got that going for them, which is nice.

Also Dave Jones is going to be on Comcast doing the PSU preview on DNL in a couple of minutes.  I'm interested to see if they even mention the problems with the Big Ten Network.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Drunkmasterflex

If anybody got to see the game yesterday, they had to come away impressed with Navarro Bowman.  He looks like he might be the next great LB up there.  He did not start, but it shouldn't be long before he bumps Sales. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

Drunkmasterflex

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

how did Morelli look?  i saw his numbers looked pretty good.  but did he look good? 

Drunkmasterflex

He was throwing the ball really well, but I did see him take two really bad sacks.  He could have easily thrown the ball away on both.  Other than that he looked really solid.  The offense was not overly impressive, the defense looked amazing.  I know it is FIU, but they were knocking the snot out of people.  Hopefully that trend continues next week against ND.