Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Per BWI:
In 2008, the Nittany Lions open the season with two home games — Aug. 30 against Coastal Carolina and Sept. 6 with Arkansas State. The next week, Sept. 13, Penn State travels to Syracuse and, as of now, Sept. 20 is open date. That date is rumored to be a pending home date with TCU.

In 2009, Penn State opens the schedule with four consecutive home games — Eastern Michigan (Sept. 5), Syracuse (Sept. 12), Temple (Sept. 19) and Iowa (Sept. 26). The only date not spoke for, as of yet, is Oct. 10, which is still listed as TBA.

Coastal Carolina and Arkansas State?  What are farging joke.  As a Penn State fan, that embarrasses me. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

MDS

sweet i should be doing the beat for temple football next year. free trip to psu.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2007, 08:40:58 PM
sweet i should be doing the beat for temple football next year. free trip to psu.

Temple is in 2009 dude. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

phattymatty

i want to go to the psu-temple game but i just got an email from the eagles saying the only way to get those tix is to buy the 3-pack with buffalo and some other scrub team.  i'm guessing it will be easy to scalp tickets though, anyone else agree?  i'm not paying $140 for a ticket to that game.

Rome

Bawahaha! 

QuoteJuly 31, 2007

Temple 3-Game Pack Offer

We are pleased to announce an exclusive Temple 3-Game Pack ticket offer to the Eagles Family.  While supplies last, you are able to purchase Club Seats for three Temple Owls football games.

For $135, you will receive a Club Seat ticket package good for games against the Buffalo Bulls (9/8/07), the Northern Illinois Huskies (10/6/07) and the Penn State Nittany Lions (11/10/07).This is the only way to purchase tickets for the Penn State game at Lincoln Financial Field through the Eagles Ticket Office.

This ticket offer is a first-come, first-served opportunity while supplies last.  Please note that there is a $6.75 service charge per ticket and a $3.00 processing charge per order.  Tickets will be sent mid to late August via the U.S. Postal Service.

If you need assistance with your order, please contact the Eagles Ticket Office at 215-463-5500 or by e-mail to tickets@lincolnfinancialfield.com.

Thank you for your continued support of the Philadelphia Eagles.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 01, 2007, 09:39:58 AM
Bawahaha! 

QuoteJuly 31, 2007

Other than the $5 tickets that will be in the parking lot the day of the game this is the only way to purchase tickets for the Penn State game at Lincoln Financial Field.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I don't understand why the Eagles are pimping this bullshtein.  $135 for club seats to see Penn State isn't necessarily bad, but you're right, IGY, tickets will be easier to get than a case of the clap from the whores at Cheerleaders.

ice grillin you

i also dont understand why the eagles charge 6.75 service fee for each ticket...we all know ticketmaster is a bunch of crminals but this deal is thru the eagles ticket off

6.75 per tick plus an additional 3.00 charge for the entire order is laughable

like i said you will be able to buy a ticket in the lot for less than the service charge on one of these tickets

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2007, 09:59:36 AM
i also dont understand why the eagles charge 6.75 service fee for each ticket...we all know ticketmaster is a bunch of crminals but this deal is thru the eagles ticket off

actually it is through ticketmaster, when i clicked the link for tix, it took me there.

also, 11/10 - psu/temple at the linc, then the next day the birds are at FedEx.

phattymatty

FYI - you can buy single tickets to the game on ticketmaster right now.  anywhere from $40-$70.

enter the promo code "touchdown"

MDS

I'm going for free ahaha rush the field if temple covers the spread
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Update on Michael Shaw: he committed too, so that's another 4-star RB from Ohio

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

JoePa was 23 years old in like... 1952?

Geowhizzer