Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Joe's old and ugly.  What else you got?

NGM

Quote from: FastFreddie on June 26, 2007, 05:18:49 PM
Joe's old and ugly.  What else you got?

Phil Steele says they have a shot at the National Championship because of their cake schedule?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

Update on Alexander from a few pages back:  he decommitted from Florida State and could end up at Penn State (which means he probably won't)

ice grillin you

alexander in his own words "65%" to his clear leader penn state

http://pennstate.scout.com/a.z 157&p=2&c=661767
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Supposedly the #1 prospect in the country (Terrelle Pryor, a Vince Young clone from PA) has Penn State and Ohio State as his leading choices among 12-15 schools....

The #2 prospect in the country (Darrell Scott, a RB from CA) and the #7 one (Will Hill, an ATH from NJ) also have Penn State on their lists...

phattymatty

so i have on my work calendar that psu tix go on sale this afternoon.  anyone know if this is true?

ice grillin you

it is only for florida intl and buffalo

phattymatty

i found out that this is true, but the only tickets available are for buffalo and fiu.  boo.

ice grillin you

The #2 prospect in the country (Darrell Scott, a RB from CA) and the #7 one (Will Hill, an ATH from NJ) also have Penn State on their lists...

pretty sure scott isnt considering penn st anymore if he ever was...and they also are nowhere on hills radar...my cousin lives up in central jersey and has heard that hill all but done to florida

pryor they have a legit chance at but im sure hell get scared away by paterno is a dinosaur you want no part of that offense negative recruiting junk

BigEd76

Penn State just got a 4-star RB from Ohio (#50 overall and #5 RB on Rivals' Top 100), Brandon Beachum

Seabiscuit36

I'm playing NCAA 2008 with PSU as my dynasty team, Dan Connor is a 99 overall on there.  And Derrick Williams might be the sickest player eva.  He's got 98 speed agility around 97, and makes one handed catches all day. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 29, 2007, 04:39:22 PM
Penn State just got a 4-star RB from Ohio (#50 overall and #5 RB on Rivals' Top 100), Brandon Beachum

Nice pick up for them, I watched a highlight video of him on pennlive.com he looks fast for a big guy. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

hes not...runs a 4.7...the hope is that he turns into another tony hunt tho

hopefully they get mike shaw as their speed back

BigEd76

supposedly shaw verballed too...nothing official yet

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 30, 2007, 11:22:18 AM
hes not...runs a 4.7...the hope is that he turns into another tony hunt tho

hopefully they get mike shaw as their speed back

Well he looks fast on the field, that being said most good backs do in high school.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell