Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

One of the guys in my platoon played highschool ball with Scirrotto and had nothing but good things to say about the dude.  It really makes me wonder what is really going on up in old Happy Valley.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Poz's real number will be #51

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ralph Wilson...is he dead?

Him and Al Davis should fight each other.

SunMo

Charges against Justin King dropped
By Pete Bosak

pbosak@centredaily.com

The Commonwealth this morning withdrew all criminal charges filed against Nittany Lions cornerback Justin King as preparations for a hearing on charges against King and five other football players was getting underway.

King, who was a 2006 second-team All-Big Ten pick, saw charges of criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and harassment withdrawn. No explanation was immediately given for the prosecution's decision to drop the charges.

For updates, check back at www.CentreDaily.com.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on May 04, 2007, 12:00:46 PM
Charges against Justin King dropped

werd

I'm proud to say I'll be a Penn State student come September. Always wanted to go to the main campus but Abington will have to do.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Get the charges dropped against Scirrotto too, Joe.  You know you can do it.

Cerevant

Yep, you won't regret going to OZ.  Do a couple of years there and avoid the monster class sizes and the TA's who don't speak English.  Then transfer up for your heavy hitting courses and a couple years of cheap beer and football.

What's your major?  If you want the inside dirt on any profs, let me know.

- Ogontz/Abington Alum, Former Employee & Instructor
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Seabiscuit36

QuotePenn State lineman's football career over after neck injury
Associated Press

Posted Friday, May 11, 2007 at 11:44 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Penn State offensive lineman Elijah Robinson's football career is over after he sustained a neck injury in spring practice.

Robinson walked off the field and was not hospitalized after the injury, but team doctor Wayne Sebastianelli discovered after examinations that Robinson was born with a tight spinal canal, team officials said.

Any impact to Robinson's head could pinch the spinal column and result in paralysis, the team said Thursday in a statement.

Robinson, of Camden, N.J., had been in the running for a starting spot on the line. He had two years of eligibility left.

"This is a big loss for the team," coach Joe Paterno said. "I'm disappointed for him in regards to his football career, but you can't take any chances with his future."

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's looking like another ~5th place finish in the Big Tenleven.

BigEd76

Rumor floating that PSU or FSU will end up with AJ Alexander and move him to RB as an OMGREGGIEBUSH type

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 24, 2007, 02:47:44 PM
Rumor floating that PSU or FSU will end up with AJ Alexander and move him to RB as an OMGREGGIEBUSH type

830 SAT

Isn't it out of 2400 now?

rjs246

How in the farg do you get an 830 on your SATs? Jesus farging christ.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

NGM

Quote from: rjs246 on May 24, 2007, 02:52:49 PM
How in the farg do you get an 830 on your SATs? Jesus farging christ.

Dude, I went to PSU Altoona for two years, and if he is actually from there it wouldn't surprise me one bit.  That has got to be the worst place on Earth. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.