Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGM

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 11, 2006, 12:04:13 PM
What a crock of shtein, I figured it would be a given especially since they're playing a local team.

Correction, Lancaster is now showing the game on UPN (or whatever the hell it is called now), where as last night it wasn't listed.  Check last night's paper.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Sgt PSN

Well that makes sense.  If you're going to put Temple football on tv, Amish country is the place to do it. 

SD_Eagle5

WPVI channel 6 is showing the game in Philly, just showed up on my program guide. They obviously read this board.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Makes sense.  I mean... even if it's a stinker game, what else would get better ratings on a Saturday afternoon in the Philly area?

MDS

3rd TU game over the year to air. Previously, 9-3 OT loss to Buffalo CN8 and 40something-20something loss to Northern Illinois on CSN.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

21-0 with over 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

MDS

Look. We had an interception on the first play. That alone is a victory.

Next year at the Linc will be a different story. Beware of Adam DeMichelle!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, because the Linc will totally be all Temple fans next year!

PSU is not very good at all, and this is ugly.  Ha.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 11, 2006, 05:28:45 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2006, 04:09:34 PM
Beware of Adam DeMichelle!

Sounds like a really tough cat.

Apparently, he actually accepted an offer from PSU at one point, then reneged to play baseball, then realized he sucked at baseball, then got stuck playing for Temple.

Bummer.

Feva

So basically, Temple's got their very own Drew Henson.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

I thought we would score a point. Damnit. We are Penn State sucks balls.

BigEd76

-- SportsLine projects PSU to the Outback Bowl vs Tennessee

-- LeSean McCoy (remember him from last year?) was at yesterday's game and might be there again vs Michigan State

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 12, 2006, 08:52:47 PM
-- SportsLine projects PSU to the Outback Bowl vs Tennessee

-- LeSean McCoy (remember him from last year?) was at yesterday's game and might be there again vs Michigan State

Yeah, I was kind of hoping for the Outback.  Decent bowl.  I would rather play Georgia, though.