Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Nice.

Say that next weekend when I can deck your puss, tough guy.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

I look forward to it. Next week is going to be silly good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

PSU was clearly the better team on the field, but again they continue to shoot themselves in the foot.  At one point they were 2-5 in redzone attempts.  Overall it as a sloppy game and they didn't seem to really be that interested most of the game. 

The announcers were terrible, it was that women who might be the biggest idiot to ever announce any sport and Mike Gotfried.  That guy sounds like a complete drunk when he talks. 

They look like they are going to have some players that are going to be real studs from this past recruitng class.  Quarless, Wallace, Odrick, and Evans.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

I just saw on the ESPNews bottom line that Manningham is out for several weeks with a knee problem
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on October 10, 2006, 12:49:38 PM
I just saw on the ESPNews bottom line that Manningham is out for several weeks with a knee problem

That's huge, we're still going to lose, but the margin of victory for Michigan should be much less.

PhillyPhreak54

I was a little shocked to see that PSU was only a 6.5 dog this week.

ice grillin you

the white out is worth at least seven points
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

For whatever reason I am actually confident going in to this game.  Maybe it is that I am a moron.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

Does anybody have know where to find one of those maps that shows who is getting the game.

Feva

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on October 12, 2006, 09:31:29 PM
For whatever reason I am actually confident going in to this game.  Maybe it is that I am a moron.

At least you realize it.

Drunkmasterflex

I just want to say that I am even more retarded than I ever dreamed.  I actually thought PSU stood a chance tonight and they are currently getting tooled 17-3.  I turned down the opportunity to go to the grand opening of a strip club where I would have been given the VIP treatment to watch this crap.  At least I am drunk.  I would mushroom stamp Lisa Salters.

PoopyfaceMcGee