The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Bobby Jones is a HOF finalist.

phattymatty

boban with 11 and 7 in first quarter.  embiid who?

ice grillin you

nm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I wish they'd of run Patton out there...my god Amir is brutal

MDS

ive been drifting in and out of being awake but i feel like this is one of those games where they really miss embiid, joel
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they miss having a wing or a guard that can play any kind of defense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Offensive boards are killing them

Worse beating this or the Flyers tonight?

SD

By the skin of their teeth

Jonathan Simmons is an atrocity

QB Eagles

Bringing back the late fade style from earlier in the season.

MDS

brett going offense/defense for simmons and jj, then letting simmons stay in on offense...take the in bounds...gets fouled...misses both

shocking to see why brad stevens cleans his clock
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

No PG tonight.  Thats helpful.  Steven Adams is going to have 25 rebounds.

Don Ho

Jesus farg Simons!  Horrible foul!!

next 32 seconds going to be swell
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice turnover Ben, you're on a roll in crunch time
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

THEY DID IT

Harris was filthy tonight

Butler was awful

phattymatty

jimmy has this rep as being a hustle guy but he's looked unaggressive as hell the last month.  at least twice he passed up wide open layups last night to pass it out to the 3. not sure if he's trying hard to be the good teammate or just doesn't give a shtein because he knows he won't be here next year.