Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i also noticed that you can get the wip feed as an option on the menu....will that be the radio feed over the telecast of the game or is it only audio
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so far kruk is pretty funny....tmac has no idea what to do with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Poor decision by Helly

Jesus

MDS

j thoughts on adam ottavino wearing #0 for the rockies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hate it. Hated it when Omar Olivares wore 00 too.

Hate anyone wearing 0

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2017, 04:55:44 PM
so far kruk is pretty funny....tmac has no idea what to do with it

Yep!  Kruk makes a funny comment and then silence.  Loosen up Tom, this isn't the same audience listening to the Women's NCAA Final.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

tmac, kruk and murph are talking about the word jawn

its happening

PhillyPhreak54

They're talking about TMac saying jawn

My god

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

helly gonna win a cy young this year

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Ah yes the old 67 pitch hook by Pete Mack

Wtf

MDS

next level thinking

had the bases loaded the last 2 innings and a leadoff double in the 6th...ticking time bomb....fully rested pen and a day off tomorrow. why  not?

roided up benoit throwing 96 at 40 years old does work.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
i also noticed that you can get the wip feed as an option on the menu....will that be the radio feed over the telecast of the game or is it only audio

You can get the radio feed with the video broadcast.  Synced pretty well, too.

MDS

thats only on the pc i believe