Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2017, 04:16:45 PM
the delay on this mlbtv package is ridiculous

its like a minute to 90 seconds i think

welcome to the wild world of streaming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maik Maik running like a cripple

Nice slide tho

There we go boys!

MDS

j's got his pom poms out today

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's opening day you miserable farger!

MDS

i like baseball too but im fairly certain the phillies do not need my encouragement

unless mike mike is checking cf inbetween at bats then i stand corrected 

Don Ho

Even more frustrating is you'll be watching on mlbtv and your ipad or phone if you get the live updates, will be pinging away so you know something happened as your tv feed is 3 pitches behind.  As Todd said welcome to live streaming.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

basically cant have your phone on or be talking to anyone during the games...better than paying 300 bucks i suppose but its highly farging annoying...free EI preview for today at least
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Freddy and his dreads gettin down

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

basically cant have your phone on or be talking to anyone during the games...better than paying 300 bucks i suppose but its highly farging annoying...free EI preview for today at least

ive found that mlbtv and gameday are on about the same schedule. tweets every once in a while might come in before the act but its rare.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

TMac on radio ads :boo

C'mon Phils, I'm listening to the radio for a reason.

MDS

on the mlb app...the live game tracker jawn.

ive been streaming stuff forever and the only "spoiler" problems i have is when im talking to people like you. the time difference between stream and reality tends to increase the longer you are watching the stream, so if you care, when theres a commercial, just turn on another game then turn back to the phils. 

ice grillin you

i get my updates from the score app and they are immediate.....ill just have to turn off philie updates when im watching this year

feldman has an issue with his hand threw a few practice pitches which were not very close and what does odubel do?...hacks away at the first pitch after the injury stoppage

PhillyPhreak54

Howie was safe

And Maik Maik needs a chin strap on his helmet