the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

bovada will just send you a check in the mail. there is no minimum but you can only withdraw for free once every 60 days. if you do more than that they charge a fee.

MDS

the check also comes from quebec

major perk
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

2nd best sports day of the 2010s

phattymatty

2 years ago i won 2G on iggy being finals MVP.  this years pick is JR smith at 150-1 if you wanna ride that train.

phattymatty

Cavs +12 was easy money tonight.

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on May 31, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
2 years ago i won 2G on iggy being finals MVP.  this years pick is JR smith at 150-1 if you wanna ride that train.

Lol wish there was an LVP given out this bet would be money.

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on May 31, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
Cavs +12 was easy money tonight.

knew i shouldn't have said anything. farging jr.

phattymatty

I don't like early season CFB but gonna put down on SYR -5 tonight to try to fatten my stack for real games.

phattymatty

i went 5 out of 6 tonight on garbage getting in the mood for tomorrow. 2 of them were live halftime bets once i knew others were in the bag.  what is everyones pick of the day tomorrow?  i signed up with a new book and they gave me $100 free add-on to a bet.

PhillyPhreak54

Which book are you using?

I wanted to play some this weekend but held off to try to get a feel of the teams.

phattymatty

I still use Bovada. Signed up for MyBookie due to a promo on the Simmons podcast so am now using both. Basically just switched back and forth all weekend and went with whichever line was better. For CFB, MyBookie tended to be a half point to a point better but I like the live betting on Bovada.

I went 18-6 on CFB this weekend. I'm sure it's a fluke but best Week 1 I've ever had.

PhillyPhreak54

That's a nice run

I'm going to look at the lines tonight and see which ones jump out. I'd like to get after it this weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles pk $220 to win $200