Jersey's/Hoodies/Philly Gear/Clothing...shtein you buy thread

Started by SD, September 07, 2013, 08:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Munson on January 16, 2014, 11:13:34 PM
I got that email as well. I haven't had any problems yet, but I may take them up on that offer. I don't even think I shopped at Target during the suspected period of breach, but maybe I did and just forgot.

My boss was a victim...they bought $75 worth of Chinese food in Florida and a bunch of stuff in Vegas. He was reimbursed for everything.

Seabiscuit36

Munsons $56.86 in available credit really limited the damage that they could do. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 17, 2014, 06:40:59 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2014, 12:17:11 AM
When does Mitchell & Ness update their inventory? I'm looking for a kelly green Byron Evans, Seth Joyner or Eric Allen and they don't have shtein on line right now

they havent had those players for a while now....seems like they arent paying as much attention to their nfl jerseys anymore...the hood is all hipstered out these days

i dont wear jerseys im thirty plus....gimme a crisp pair of jeans and a button up

im actually going to the flagship in between the big 5 games saturday so il ask them whats up and report back

Ok thanks.

BTW - I am getting a malware warning on this thread.

Would be hilarious if that Target letter SD posted was sucking all our personal info outta here

ice grillin you

as i suspected j....they are focusing more on hats and sweatshirts now.....not jerseys...dont expect to see lesser name players on any m&n jerseys anytime soon or ever

the flagship does have this awesome 75% off room now.....i got this jacket and hat for 40 bucks...they also had some insanely cool baseball hats for 10 farging dollars but they were snap backs which i dont do....however if thats your thing the price was insane

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks man. That sucks about the jersey's because that is where they made their mark...with throwbacks that were legit good quality. I wonder why they changed? Too much cost with producing jersey's?

I haven't worn a snapback hat since I was about 13 and in summer league baseball. I refuse to wear anything other than fitted.

ice grillin you

they changed because people arent buying jerseys as much these days much less 300 dollar authentics....its all about the papes...when it becomes popular again they will start cranking out jerseys

Sgt PSN

Yeah....crappy economy in recent years + $300 jerseys = major drop off in sales. 

I'm also wondering if there wasn't any sort of backlash from NFL owners too.  You know Jeffrey has to die a little inside every time he sees someone in a Kelly green Joyner or Randall johnson at the game instead of rocking modern Eagles Midnight green legends like Todd Pinkston or Jason Babin.  Even though M&N pays for licensing, so owners still get a cut, I can't imagine Lurie is thrilled when he sees throwbacks flying off the shelves while his product is collecting dust.  Gotta figure some other owners who have made uni changes over the years might feel the same way. 

ice grillin you

its not the owners....if anything they want the jerseys to blow up again as its big money in their pockets....plus its not like they dont sell throwback jerseys anymore....they just arent going deep with them and putting non legends on the back.....randall jaworski and reggie are still being pimped....just not seth byron and wes

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 19, 2014, 12:34:30 PM
Thanks man. That sucks about the jersey's because that is where they made their mark...with throwbacks that were legit good quality. I wonder why they changed? Too much cost with producing jersey's?

I haven't worn a snapback hat since I was about 13 and in summer league baseball. I refuse to wear anything other than fitted.

I can buy a M&N knock off for $25. The ones I bought years ago from China are still in great condition and they look close enough that most people not named havas can't tell the difference.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD