Office Practical Jokes

Started by 4and26, July 19, 2006, 02:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MadMarchHare on July 19, 2006, 09:09:02 PM
Thanks for spoiling the party, Sus! >:(

I think somebody's being a Stiffly Stifferson!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Haha.  Great SNL skit.  It's Stiffly MacStifferson, though.

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wikipedia is a great tool, but it's not always 100% correct, especially on a minute detail such as this one.

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, I lose.

QuoteZack Ricky: Thank you, Larry. You know, I'm gonna come right out and say it: you're a lot older than most of our Pranksters.

Larry Hobson: Well.. I like to think all Pranksters are young at heart.

Zack Ricky: All right! Sounds good! Now, tell us about your target!

[ cue bow-and-arrow sound effect ]

Larry Hobson: This guy.. I'll tell ya.. he was a Stiffy Stifferson like you wouldn't believe, his name is Phil.. and he always takes my parking space at work.

Zack Ricky: [ speaking to the camera ] I'm getting the feeling you probably shouldn't have done that, Phil!

Larry Hobson: [ trying to stifle his laughter ] I think.. he probably.. agrees with you, now! [ laughs ]

[ cue foghorn sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: Well, let's not waste any time! Prankster Hidden Camera, go!

[ dissolve to video of employee prking lot, as Larry enters frame by Phil's car, smiles at the hidden camera, then hides behind Phil's car ]

Larry Hobson V/O: Okay! This.. is from.. last Friday. I sneaked down early, and hid behind Phil's car.

Zack Ricky V/O: Looks like you'd better brace yourself, Phil!

[ on video, Phil enters frame, grinning smugly as he fishes his keys from his pocket and opens the driver's-side door ]

Larry Hobson V/O: Look.. how proud he looks with his parking spot!

Zack Ricky V/O: [ anticipating a great prank ] I can't wait for him to get it!

[ on video, Larry jumps out from behind Phil's car, and proceeds to smash Phil's backside with a rusty tire iron, until Phil's lifeless body slumps onto the pavement; still clutching the tire iron with his right hand, Larry jumps in front of the hidden camera and displays a victory thumbs-up with his left hand, as the "Prank!" logo graphic covers the screen ]

[ dissolve back to "Pranksters" studio ]

Larry Hobson: [ laughing uproariously ]

Zack Ricky: [ stunned by the freakish turn of events ] Wha-wha-what happened?

Larry Hobson: I jumped out and pranked him! To death with a tire iron!

[ cue buggy horn sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: What?!

Larry Hobson: [ fighting the tears from laughing so hard ] Yeah! You shoulda seen the look.. on his face! Classic!

[ cue splatting sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: [ appalled ] Hold on.. I-I-I-I don't understand..

Larry Hobson: What's not to understand?! He was a Stiffly Stifferson.. so I stuck it to 'im! Whammy!! Whammy, wowee, zowee! You just been.. pranked!

[ cue sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: Can we, uh.. can we cut the sound effects, Ted? Please?

Larry Hobson: He.. he had it coming, Zack! He yanked the Prankster! Right, Ted?

[ cue sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: Ted, I'm serious! Cut off the sound effects! Larry, is this some sort of prank you're playing on me?

Larry Hobson: [ flabbergasted ] Prank you?! Why, I-I-I-I'd never prank you.. you're my hero!

[ cue sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: [ annoyed ] Ted! Come on! now, a man has died here!

[ cue descending trombone sound effect ]

Larry Hobson: You're being a Stiffly Stifferson, Zack..

Zack Ricky: No! No, no, no, no, no! I'm not being one..

Larry Hobson: Good. Because I hate Stiffly Stiffersons. I wanna prank them for hours.. in my basement.

Zack Ricky: Well, then.. obviously.. this has been a particularly sad episode of "Pranksters"..

[ cue descending trombone sound effect ]

Zack Ricky: [ more annoyed ] Ted, you and I are gonna have to have a conversation, alright?! [ glumly, to the camera ] So.. we'll see you next week.. on "Pranskters".

[ fade to black ]

Chris Walken rules, though.

Susquehanna Birder

IMDB also has an entry: http://imdb.com/title/tt0694799/quotes

But yeah, Walken is at first glance, really bad in those skits...but his personality really makes the characters great.

PoopyfaceMcGee

"The Continental" is probably the funniest skit to watch live at the studio.

rjs246

Walken is ridiculous on SNL. He doesn't bother memorizing any of his lines, but his delivery and enthusiasm are great. I've got his best-of dvd and it's hilarious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on July 20, 2006, 08:42:25 AM
Walken is ridiculous on SNL. He doesn't bother memorizing any of his lines, but his delivery and enthusiasm are great. I've got his best-of dvd and it's hilarious.

No one asked you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Feeling fiesty today, hbionic? Just settle down, junior.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

the new kid in my department "overslept."  he's on his way in now, but we're not letting him off easy.  I found an alarm clock in another department and commandeered it.  It is now tucked away under his desk and armed to go off at 12:45, LOUD.  Everyone else in the office knows he's gonna get it, and we are all hoping he pisses himself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Before you leave the office today, be sure to set all of the clocks an hour ahead.  Then when he comes in Monday morning you can get in his ass for being late again.