Office Practical Jokes

Started by 4and26, July 19, 2006, 02:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Ok folks I'm in a running battle here at work and were trading shots  and I'm running out of good ideas for practical jokes to play in the office.

So far I've put a for sale sign on his motor bike ($10 bucks or best offer), put a bumper sticker on his car that proclaimed "GAY AND PROUD OF IT" (which he didn't notice for a week  :-D), and a few other boring stunts so I'm looking for more ideas.

It's a suit and tie type office so I have to be careful here but I'll looking for some suggestions and I couldn't think of a better place to look for ideas... >:D

ice grillin you

in not sure anything can top the gay joke....you outdid yourself there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

4and26

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 19, 2006, 03:03:54 PM
in not sure anything can top the gay joke....you outdid yourself there

I'm pretty proud of that one - it was a huge colorful bumpersticker.  He just couldn't figure out why some people were honking at him, other giving him the finger. Ya that was a good one.

Susquehanna Birder

Do you have cubicles at work? You could start slowly making his work area smaller.

Doctor his phone so the mouthpiece doesn't work.

Rearrange the keycaps on his keyboard.

Leave a "while you were out" message for him, and have the return number be the local GLAD chapter.

PoopyfaceMcGee

4and26

Leave a "while you were out" message for him, and have the return number be the local GLAD chapter.

That one I could use!

hbionic

Lie to one of your co-worker's wive's and act like her husband and e-mail her to go to the office dressed in a costume for a costume party after hours for some hot sex. You tell her you'll be in some weird cosutme and neither of you can talk. Bang the shtein out of her and get her pregnant.

*PS.

Tell her at 8 months that it was a joke so that she has enough time to abort the baby. That way, you can each get on with your lives.

*Bonus...she'll laugh harder if you had anal with her.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

If he has an optical mouse, tape a tiny piece of paper (or use a ripped off section of a post it note) over the "eye." If he doesn't have an optical mouse, unplug it.

mussa

jesus hbionic  :-D

put his stapler in a batch of jello via the office
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Here's some good ideas from an older thread.

Enjoy. 

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 14, 2005, 11:58:30 AM
1. Take the mouseball out of everyone's mouse and put them in the "office douche bag's" desk.

2. Super glue everything on a persons desk to their desk. Go ahead and glue the handset on their phone to the reciever too.

3. Unplug everything (mouse, keyboard, printer, monitor, etc) from their computer.

4. Loosen the back of their chair so when the sit down and lean back they roll right off.

5. If you are required to log on your computer, switch a few computers around the office so the next time some co workers try to log on, their info won't load properly.

6. We are required to "lock" our computers by hitting "alt, ctrl, delete" so that no one can use our computer if we're away from our desk. If someone fails to do this, say while they are using the bathroom, send an email from their computer to everyone in the office announcing that they've come out of the closet.

7. If the jackass did lock their computer, then be a fleshpop by entering an incorrect password 2 times and then put the Caps Lock on. That way, when they come back to their computer their password will be rejected and they will be locked out of their computer until someone from IT resets their password for them.

8. If you work in a cubicle farm, use some plastic wrap and duct tape to seal up the opening to someone's cubicle and then fill it up with packing peanuts.

9. Put a dab of hand lotion on the ear piece of someone's phone.

10. Throw some tobasco sauce in the community coffee pot to help cure a case of "The Monday's".

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 14, 2005, 12:19:55 PM
Around Christmas, we gift wrapped every single thing in this lady's office, books, pens, the mouse, monitor, keyboard, desk, shelf - you name it and it was wrapped. It took a while to do, but well worth the effort.

As vengence for a tack being put on his seat (and sitting on it), a dimunitive co-worker climbed through the sliding rear window of the instigator's truck and ratchet strapped the doors together.

If a sucker neglects to lock his computer, it's always fun to change his screen saver to the marquee with a message about how much pole he likes to chug.

Quote from: Yeti on July 14, 2005, 12:50:00 PM
Crazy glue a quarter in front of the vending machine.

Detached cord from phone, call person from across the room. Laugh when they go "Hello....hello?"

Call somebodys voice mail when they are standing next to you, pretend like you are talking to the department head. Say to co-worker "Joe, (department head) wants to talk to you" Laugh when he goes "Hello...hello?" Laugh again when he plays it back on his voice mail.

Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 18, 2005, 01:29:46 PM
we took a screen capture of a co-worker's desktop and used the image as his desktop background. then, we hid all of his shortcuts. when he clicked on them, he was actually clicking on his background image.

he had NO idea what was going on.

that, and it's fun to change your co-worker's auto response on IM.

Dillen

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 19, 2006, 06:37:58 PM
Quote from: Mad-Lad on July 18, 2005, 01:29:46 PM
we took a screen capture of a co-worker's desktop and used the image as his desktop background. then, we hid all of his shortcuts. when he clicked on them, he was actually clicking on his background image.
Yeah, you can do that with PowerPoint too. Just copy their desktop, place it on a slide then copy the slide like a million times. They might notice the little logo thing in the bottom left corner though.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 19, 2006, 06:37:58 PM
4. Loosen the back of their chair so when the sit down and lean back they roll right off.

No lie...I know of a guy who fell back on his office chair, and unknowingly developed a blood clot. It eventually migrated to his brain and killed him.

No THAT'S a prank!

MadMarchHare

Thanks for spoiling the party, Sus! >:(
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

Spoiling the party?  He was taking it to a higher level, man.  Boring darwin award nominee dies as a result of falling backwards in his chair at his job as a corporate middle manager?  Ha!  That's great!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

4and26

Lot of good ones here....I'll let you all know how it ecates   >:D >:D >:D >:D