Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 25, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Hoskins is worthless right now...he needs to sit...an atrocious fielder can play if he's hittin but he's terrible at both

see that sweet walk bro
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

go to hell and die rhys
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

probably a ball but too close to take

regardless he missed a hittable pitch 1-1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

send him away...anywhere....i dont care

MDS

if his name was randall hoskins and phillies twitter called him a smoke would you feel this way

ice grillin you

I only care that he's wet poop

this really sucks for Nola....best he's ever looked and he's looked really good

Don Ho

Was at the gym watching and the expletives were flying during that rain delay and the 7th.

Agreed, best he's look.  When he struck out the side in the 5th or 6th? He was throwing some nasty shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 26, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
I only care that he's wet poop

this really sucks for Nola....best he's ever looked and he's looked really good

if this isnt one of your liberal soapbox things and a legit take then its one of the worst youve ever had....hoskins is having a bad month, sure, but its ridiculous to bench him for aaron altherr

as for nola i didnt have high hopes after watching him warm up. he was laboring. he started before garcia and finished after him. shows how much that matters. probably was never going to get there with his pinch count, but damn that rain delay. in the 3rd or 4th he basically had the same # of balls and strikes. i didnt even know he had a nono until after the 5th.

anyway williams homer went directly over my head. spot me on the replay. my ticket cost $4 on seatgeek. the rain, which was never much of a thing, turned the secondary market nonexistent.

ice grillin you

the braves are pounding Chris sale and the Phillies are getting no hit

MDS

should they just give up on this and tank

ice grillin you

i think they will tank by accident...they are so close to being horrible....its a fine line and they are riding the right side of it....the pitching cannot sustain this....really should have been swept this weekend...its just unfathomable the record they have with their offense....schedule has had a lot to do with it but still

MDS

they have the 6th most runs in the NL

not that im enamored with their offense but league average offense and very good pitching is a decent recipe for success. even with an expected drop off, winning 80ish game is a pretty good season for them.

then, manny.

MDS

looks like the phils will see kershaw on thursday and bumgarner on friday

both will probably be on pitch counts but still. good test.

Don Ho

Reality tour.  That was a shtein show and a half tonight.  VV pitched a great game, Sir Anthony is a farging beast and than there's that sorry excuse of a bullpen.  This road trip will be the kick in the nuts we all knew was coming.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the eighth inning was obviously a calamity but the reason they lost was the offense again...you can't go for three hits and no runs for the last 7 innings of the game

and just put Rhys to sleep...another sweet oh fer and that 9th inning at bat was so embarrassing...actually felt pity for him