The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Late Mother Teresa's Order Investigated For Child Trafficking In India

QuoteEarlier this month, Indian authorities shut down a shelter home for pregnant, unmarried women run by the order in Ranchi, a city in the eastern state of Jharkhand, after discovering that four infants had been sold, including a 6-month-old boy who changed hands for 50,000 rupees ($730).

A nun, identified as Sister Koncilia, and a staff member, Anima Indwar, were arrested in connection with trafficking. According to The Times of India, Indwar confessed to selling the children.

At the time of the arrests, a dozen pregnant women were living at the shelter, according to Catholic News Agency.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

this is farging unreal...former cia employee and trump supporter is calling for other trump supporters to literally kill trump critics including the obama's....

http://non-intervention.com/3238/a-republican-citizenrys-greatest-last-resort-duty-is-to-kill-those-seeking-to-impose-tyranny/
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Rome

Nothing this gang of thugs do surprises me, although this bullshtein comes close. 

General_Failure

Diomedes

sonsofbitches who think it's great to clap "in time" with live music....farg you...I came to hear the band motherfargers

same for your goddamn cell phone video...oops if I bump that shtein out yo hand by accident
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can deal with the physical reactions to a show....i mean its music and you paid money to see it...but filming the whole god damn show with a cell phone instead of watching it and taking it all in makes me wanna fight people

Diomedes

If the band asks you to clap along, fine.  I'm probably leaving in disgust at that point anyway.  Actually, I'm probably there only because a child is and so I have to be.

Even singing along bothers the shtein out of me, unless it's so loud that literally no one can hear the person next to them.

I paid money to HEAR the artist.  Make all the noise you want when the song/performance is over.

Get off my lawn?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

And what's with these jerks standing? Sit down, you're ruining the show for everyone.

Diomedes

It's not the goddamn star spangled banner, sit down.

General_Failure

What is the appropriate response when the singer asks if you're ready to rock, anyway?

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Rome

Dio sounds like an old white guy more than ever. 

And singing along is what makes rock shows special.  Springsteen, Pearl Jam... I can't imagine going to a show of theirs and not hear the crowd sing along.