2008 Soul thread

Started by BigEd76, February 29, 2008, 10:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Shocker....Graziani got hurt again.  Sprained knee, possibly out 2-3 weeks.

They won by 21 over New York though.  The replay is on CSN if anyone is bored.

SunMo

i heard on WIP it was a cheap shot and the guy got kicked out of the game?

when did it happen? i don't feel like watching anymore of it than i have to
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

That QB is injury prone! He's not worth that contract! Get him outta town!! Plus he's a mental midget who couldn't hack it in the rough and tough real mans NFL!!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on March 16, 2008, 07:20:07 PM
i heard on WIP it was a cheap shot and the guy got kicked out of the game?

when did it happen? i don't feel like watching anymore of it than i have to

End of the 3rd quarter on a TD pass.  The guy hit him in the knees and the refs never penalized him.  Jaws got pissed and stormed after them.  That same guy got kicked out in the 4th quarter when he hit our WR in the head on the way back to the huddle.

SD_Eagle5

That was one of the biggest cheap shots I've ever seen on any level. Arena football or not Jaws had a right to be pissed.

BigEd76

Philly destroyed LA on their home turf, 71-34

PhillyGirl

nice. I didn't check the boxscore, but is Graziani playing or out?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

thanks

good thing they got a backup that can play this year. LA was supposedly one of the best in the AFL.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

6-0 and they're about to start a game now....on CSN

BigEd76

Amazing comeback in that game....down 20-0 after the 1st quarter and 33-7 halfway through the 2nd at the defending champs' home and they won on a 2-pt conversion with :10 left (58-57)

7-0, still tied with Dallas

Sgt PSN

Got free tickets to see the KC Brigade vs Chicago Rush tonight.  Monty Montgomery (KC) appears to be the only former Eagle on either squad. 

Rome

What this forum could use is an Around The Rest Of The Arena Football League thread.

Get on it, Sassy.