Started by 4and26, February 08, 2006, 04:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i could have finished the race
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Skip Bayless continues to be an icehole.

Can someone explain to me why a sports journalist would write such a negative about how he only enjoys watching the Olympics to gloat about the failures of athletes and his fellow sports journalists?

What a fleshpophole.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

SunMo

the bigger question is, why do you continue to waste time reading anything that Skip Bayless writes?  the next time i want to hear about Skip Bayless is when he finally gets his face pulled one time too many and it rips right down the center
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

first game tommorrow against latvia. im not going to remember.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice game against that powerhouse Latvia. :yay

MDS

Everyone should go dressed as Borat for the game against Kazakhistan.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Weir

Quote"I'm not surprised that he wants to be a fashion designer," she said. "We got our costumes from a designer in New York, and he always took the upper hand. He just knew what looked good and what didn't. And not just with our clothes. If either of our moms wore an outfit he didn't like, he'd tell them about it."

:sly

Sgt PSN

So that's who Micheal Jackson's been modeling himself after. 

PhillyGirl

That sound you hear is SD Eagle running out his door to buy that same outfit.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

They showed that picture to Hugh Douglas this morning and he couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman...  :-D

hunt

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 16, 2006, 10:52:35 AM

ooo-gah!  if he & weir ever wear that outfit to the same club on the same night, there's gonna be a serious catfight!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mhunt on February 16, 2006, 10:57:06 AM

ooo-gah!  if he & weir ever wear that outfit to the same club on the same night, there's gonna be a serious catfight!

Oh sorry, I failed to mention that SD will be buying it in fuschia. Thereby avoiding any huge scenes.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

they'll just have a dance off anyway
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 16, 2006, 10:59:47 AM
Quote from: mhunt on February 16, 2006, 10:57:06 AM

Oh sorry, I failed to mention that SD will be buying it in fuschia. Thereby avoiding any huge scenes.

well, fuschia does look good on him. 

:paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is