Week 8 - Jaguars: The Eagles Go To London, And Can Probably Stay There

Started by MDS, October 22, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

damn i wish the eagles always played this early...have the whole rest of the day to whatever the hell you want
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
damn i wish the eagles always played this early...have the whole rest of the day to whatever the hell you want

Kickoff was 6:30 on the west coast. Got the whole day left. More London games please.

NC_Eagle

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 28, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Kickoff was 6:30 on the west coast. Got the whole day left. More London games please.

One thing I miss about living in CA, you cold watch football all day and still be in bed by 10pm so you're not hungover on Monday at work.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

what is 7 hours of football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

what is 7 hours of football

did 12 yesterday

this crap today is zzzzzzzzzz

thinking about mid90's today

MDS

holla at ya boi when theres a big cfb game...card was weak yesterday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

on paper next week is HOF good

but that doesnt matter....yesterday was epic...8 ranked teams lost to unranked teams....only happened one other time since 1936

plus there were minimum a dozen great games

MDS

Don Ho

Come to Hawaii.

DVR was the answer today.  Slept in watched game in ninety minutes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 28, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Quote from: Rome on October 28, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
Smallwood literally sucks dick.  If you idiots don't think Clement is a better choice than him, you should just cut your balls off and bleed out.

This is like saying a D- is better than a F

Hey don't knock it, worked on my parents for 4 years in high school
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Elliot scares the shtein out of me.  Range.  What Range?
Brandon Graham is really injured or he is really slow, he was moving at 1/2 speed
Chris Long is done
Love Michael Bennett
Love Fletcher
Maddox looking like a player
Linebackers looking slow and confused
Secondary despite being paper thin depth wise did ok
Adams looked good
Jordon Matthews, wow.
OL was fine - Peters will be on disability before we know it, Lane could be trouble. 

MDS

a real man wouldve stayed up for the 430 kickoff

little booze and a bump = energy

Don Ho

Todd, I'm not proud.  My son said the same thing.  Think he uttered "you Hoyda" when I went to bed last night.

PhillyPhreak54

I got in at 4 and was up at 8...hungover as farg

Today was the first day since Thursday I didn't tie one on

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 28, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
I got in at 4 and was up at 8...hungover as farg

Today was the first day since Thursday I didn't tie one on

welcome to my life