Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Since I can't sleep any more and am bored I'm sitting here live betting late baseball

Could have a bad beat on the A's. Took them on the ML and coupled the RL in a parlay with Arizona's RL. Also they're the last leg of a five team parlay.

Leading 5-4 and Hendricks gives up the lead.

Hope to get some A's magic here.

PhillyPhreak54

Blah.

That sucked. Up 5-4 and he gives up a homer to tie. Then a can of corn to CF pops out of Laureanos glove and runner ends up at second and is driven in by Raul Mondesi's kid.

ice grillin you

list of players in ml history with at least 116 runs, 173 hits, 38 doubles, 7 triples, 30 home runs, 85 RBI, 78 walks and 10 stolen bases in a season:

babe ruth x 2
lou gehrig x 2
marcus semien
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Twins and White Sox was a wild game.

Giants in Fenway was too. Cool to see Mike Yazstremski have a great game there. They went 15 innings and had 24 pitchers go. Bochy was about to murder the guys from his pen.

Don Ho

Watched the last few innings  of that Twins game, didn't they set a mlb record last night?  5 or was it 6 guys with 30+ home runs on the same team?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

september extra inning games between teams 7 or more games out of the playoffs should become home run derbys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on September 18, 2019, 03:38:36 PM
Watched the last few innings  of that Twins game, didn't they set a mlb record last night?  5 or was it 6 guys with 30+ home runs on the same team?

Don't recall but they're fun to watch. Kinda Oakland like where they sign off the scrap heap and hope for resurgences in guys careers mixed in with some youngins. I'd love to see them and Oakland in the LCS.

Don Ho

I've mentioned it before but it's so sad the A's play in that colossal piece of garbage in Oakland.  It's to bad the town can't agree on a better spot for a smaller ballpark in the East Bay, battle and bickering has been going on for decades.  A's are fun to watch.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Why-the-waterfront-site-is-ideal-for-new-Oakland-14440031.php
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Albert Pujols flied out in the first inning at Yankee Stadium, bringing his career batting average to .29999.  Pujols's career batting average had not been below .300 at the end of any at-bat since he had a .286 mark (4-for-14) through his first four games in the majors.

PhillyPhreak54

Grienke is about to no hit Seattle

Would be Houston's third no no and and also Seattle's third time getting no hit

On a side note the Phillies need to sign Gerrit Cole

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer