College Hoops 2014/15 Edition

Started by Sgt PSN, November 14, 2014, 11:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Which Kentucky player is a Sixer next year?

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

QuoteWhen I realized how this could be perceived I immediately called big frank to apologize and let him know I didn't mean any disrespect.

Yeah, it sounded like a compliment.

Diomedes

Once a black man calls you stillupfront's mom, you're in.  Now you can use the word too.

No disrespect, lol.  Sore losing bitch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Great game but goddamn these TV timeouts.  Ridiculous.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

jj watt is there with caroline wozniacki....the former ms. rory macelroy

also a basketball game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Nice run Wisconsin but Duke is in total control.  Kiminsky trying to beat these beasts by himself.

MDS

bo ryan fouling down 3 with 30 seconds to go and like 15 or so on the shot clock....an all timer

you cant take the moron out of the chester
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Any fan base that has people show up in teletubby outfits deserves to lose.

PhillyPhreak54

Wisky went cold as ice and got stupid with the ball. Duke played nice defense but all the dribbling at the top of the key for Wisky was stupid. Get the ball inside.

The guards for Duke were the lifesavers. Wow. As Raftery said "onions!" To hit some of those shots.

And Havas won the farging box. Nice hit!

SD

MDS

i hit 1-1 in the 1st final four game....won 195 total. but i guess 145 really, since i put in 50.