farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

Kinda surprised there wasn't a post following that crock of shtein in Houston last night. Dallas is a complete pile of steaming dog droppings, at least the offense is. 83 farging points scored in *5 games*?! Temple could probably kick Dallas' a$$es.

Yeah, Dak is garbage but he's one of Jerrah's pet cats along with Garrett and Lee. The whole thing needs to be blown up and started from scratch outside of a few players. Zeke is a player but he's wasted on this team right now. Leighton Vander Esch looked like he could be a player down the road but he's a rook. The punter and kicker are keepers but that's all I can think of.

The bargain basement WRs couldn't catch a cold if you sneezed in their face and that lame attempt at rebuilding the OL is a joke. Predictable play calling and not a QB behind Prescott's worthless a$$ that he could be replaced with. They've got a 3rd round draft pick at CB who played well his rookie year but evidently can't get any PT because the schmuck they hired as DC/DB coach doesn't care for shorter corners.

The Cowboys board I frequent as a weekly game day ritual where they look for 500 posts before kickoff. Yesterday it didn't even reach 100 and it was a night game. There are always Dallas homers out there but most of the fans I know are sick of this shtein on the boards and FB.

I almost hope that Dallas loses out and forces Jerrah's hand but I'm not too optimistic. Jacksonville will probably eat their lunch and spit in their face.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant. I'm just sick of this team spinning its wheels for over 20 years.

Oh yeah, farg Jerrah and the Joneses.

QB Eagles

Other than the receivers, the team has great talent. The head coach is atrocious and a lot of the other members of the coaching staff are highly suspect. Also the GM is bad.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder how long he keeps Garrett around and if he does shteincan him who he brings in?

General_Failure

Head Coach Quincy Carter.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Maybe Jerrah finally drops the pretense and coaches the team with a ventriloquist dummy.

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 08, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
Other than the receivers, the team has great talent. The head coach is atrocious and a lot of the other members of the coaching staff are highly suspect. Also the GM is bad.

Well, the offensive line is kind of sketchy too without Frederick in there and nobody knows when or if he'll be back. The rest of this post is spot on.

He'll let Garrett hang around until the fan base finally stops showing up and padding Jerrah's pockets. Getting rid of him would also prove that he was wrong about The Chosen One who was anointed as a future HC back when he was still a backup QB.

GF, Gawd forbid but I wouldn't put anything past this moronic owner, sometimes I think he smokes some of the same shtein that Quinthy did.

QBE, he's already coaching the team with a ventriloquist dummy. He's basically a redheaded human incarnation of Howdy Doody.

General_Failure

But look at how well he claps. You can't put a price on that.

Eagaholic

LOLOL at dallas choking almost as bad as the eagles - 47 yrd FG to send it into OT and basically an offsides that makes it a 52 yarder - which doinks off the upright ftl. Disgusting yet funny how bad Romo's partner was so on dallas' cock. Only watched a bit of the 4th Q but when it was 20 - 10 I was hoping for OT and a tie, but still great to see dallas choke amidst a field of media homerism. Bummer though that they never show Jerry anymore at the moment of a crushing loss.

EJ72

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 21, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
LOLOL at dallas choking almost as bad as the eagles - 47 yrd FG to send it into OT and basically an offsides that makes it a 52 yarder - which doinks off the upright ftl. Disgusting yet funny how bad Romo's partner was so on dallas' cock. Only watched a bit of the 4th Q but when it was 20 - 10 I was hoping for OT and a tie, but still great to see dallas choke amidst a field of media homerism. Bummer though that they never show Jerry anymore at the moment of a crushing loss.

I didn't come around after the Jags game because I figured it was a mirage, looks like I was right.

This game was a clusterfarg overall. The defense played mostly well enough to win overall but the offense blew chunks despite Prescott(Spits on ground) having a decent game throwing. 22 carries for 73 yards? Are you farging kidding me? The OL can't run block worth a damn.

That "Hot Boyz" defense (Please shoot whoever came up with that 80s white rap group sounding name) only managed 1 sack and 0 turnovers. Meanwhile, the Skins pulled off 4 sacks and forced three fumbles.

Special teams was mediocre as well between the obvious doink off the goal post to maybe send it to overtime, which I was silently praying would *not* happen so the agony wouldn't be prolonged and a garbage PR effort. 3 punt returns for under 4 yards a return?  ::)

In the end, it was a game between two mediocre teams and the better of those mediocre teams came out on top this time. Thank gawd next week is a bye week so the masochist in me doesn't feel like I have to sit through another schizophrenic performance. Win one, lose one, win one, lose one. I'm 99% sure Dallas fans are in store for another patented Carrot Top 8-8/sub .500 season. 8-8 or worse had happened 5/7 times, not counting this season or his first year taking over for Phillips. *Clapclapclap*, Garrett.  :-D

Even if Dallas tanks the rest of the way, I don't think there will be a coaching change. There's no guarantee they can find anyone better(Probably could) but even though it's hard to imagine, the guy could actually be worse than Garrett. I guaranfargingtee you that Dallas fans are sick of this steaming pile O' cr@p outside of the biggest homers out there. It needs to be blown up and started from scratch outside of a few players but that's not happening. The moron owner/GM has spent 22 years believing he's a couple of players and coaches away from recreating the early 90s. Not happening, you senile idiot.

Oh well.

hunt

pukes just gave chucky their 2019 1st rounder for amari cooper.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

EJ72

Quote from: hunt on October 22, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
pukes just gave chucky their 2019 1st rounder for amari cooper.

Stupid, incompetent motherfargers pulling strings at the top. Stupid, stupid, stupid. The way the season's going that could be a top ten, top fifteen pick too. :boom

Farg it. After 45 years, I might just adopt a new team. I'm tired of this shteinshow.

General_Failure

Get in on the ground floor of the Browns. No actual human being is going to be too upset if they ever get their shtein together.

General_Failure

Oh man, I hope the Raiders pick up Dez now.

SD

I wouldn't have traded more than a 5th. Dallas got fleeced.

EJ72

Quote from: AO1 on October 22, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
I wouldn't have traded more than a 5th. Dallas got fleeced.

The highest I would have gone would have been a fourth but yeah, Dallas got hosed with this deal.