Hugh wants to renegotiate deal

Started by MURP, August 03, 2005, 11:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote"I'm renegotiating for a package of Milk Duds and a box of crackers," Douglas said. "If I don't get it, I'm leaving. I've got to feed my family."

link

QB Eagles

Zanshin

lol...yeah, I thought that was great.  He seemed pretty pissed that Owens blew him off--- not that I blame him.  Man, Owens is SUCH a child.

Wingspan

:-D

i hope rosenhaus doesnt take that seriously, or before you know everyone will want milk duds and crackers.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

CSD

Hugh is one of my all-time favorite players.  :)

phillywin2k5

i hope he gets a 2nd wind this year and steps up big. It was nice to see Hugh get the 1st sack of the year last year. Hugh is definitely a great Eagle/
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

General_Failure

Not without those crackers he won't.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

As long as the crackers are generic, I have no problem with this.

:yay

4and26

Quote from: Zanshin on August 03, 2005, 11:22:59 AM
lol...yeah, I thought that was great.  He seemed pretty pissed that Owens blew him off--- not that I blame him.  Man, Owens is SUCH a child.

Agreed, it would appear that Owens does not want to have anything to do with anyone on the team.  Makes you wonder where he's head it at.

rjs246

I'm betting it takes less than 2 minutes for PG to see this thread and for her to write something along the lines of:
"LMFAO! What are you talking about? OMG!11! TO has been laughing and yucking it up with his teammates! He was seen playing grab-ass with Koy. He and Hugh were tongue-kissing in the parking lot. He and Andy Reid were rubbing their crotches together in a manic dry humping session! How can you possibly think that he isn't getting along with his teammates?!!111! LOL!11"
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: 4and26 on August 03, 2005, 01:16:02 PM

Agreed, it would appear that Owens does not want to have anything to do with anyone on the team.  Makes you wonder where he's head it at.

I think his head is in embarrassed/pissed off/sulking mode.  This is totally expected when going in to fight city hall, especially when a shark told you it could be done.  I think in a couple of weeks he'll recover his bruised ego.

Right now I wouldn't read too much into anything that happens (glad I don't work in the media) outside the white lines.  If he's still like this after the Pittsburgh game, them maybe we call the men in white coats.
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

T_Section224

everyone can relax, cataldi (dope) made sure that plenty of people had milk duds and crackers for hugh, so he's here to stay.  fwiw, i did stop to get some myself just incase the other 10k people forgot theirs.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Tomahawk

Quote from: 4and26 on August 03, 2005, 01:16:02 PM

If memory serves, he's never really hung out with his teammates. He's more of a loner. I believe those are his words from the interview with Playboy or something like Beyond the Glory or In Their Own Words.