Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Impressive.  It'll come in real handy on jump balls thrown in the endzone when he's being covered by a stack of tires.

QB Eagles

The owners eliminated the cutdown to 75 players before the last preseason game. Now they go straight from 90 to 53 at the end of the preseason. I guess now they can put more worthless players in that worthless game.

PhillyPhreak54

They reduced OT from 15min to 10min

Dumb

phattymatty

kelvin benjamin in camp chubby as farg.

Eagaholic

QuoteReversing a longstanding policy, the NFL has informed NBC, ESPN, CBS and FOX that they can run up to four 30-second commercials per game advertising hard liquor, the Wall Street Journal reports
I bet at some future point they will also advertise weed. Probably when it is still an NFL banned substance. Personally, I hope the first add we see is Celek doing one for Captain Morgan.

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs extended Andy and fired their GM

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Probably

But it sounded like the GM was getting into it with the owner

MDS

tom modrak and jeff lurie had the same make believe problems
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

DeAngelo Williams had a pretty funny interview with Schefter where he said he'd play for anyone except the Browns and Jaguars (because they are losers), the Panthers (because they treated him like shtein), and the Cowboys (because he hates the team and their fans).

smeags

he just became a legend in this city
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

https://streamable.com/vzijl

teddy bridgewater re-hab clip...not yet a year since his surgery
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Curious timing here...Panthers fired their GM