farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Garrett will clap his way to 8-8 seasons long after we're dead.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Cthulhu

not sure if i'm watching dallas vs seattle or dallas vs raiders.....

QB Eagles

Possibly gonna see some drop kicks in this game.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for nothing, Seattle

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

EJ72

Meh. If that game was in Seattle, Dallas probably would have had their asses handed to them and was lucky to squeak by with a win. That offense is basically nothing without Elliott and at some point that OL being held together with spit and chewing gum will give way. If nothing else, the idiot offensive coaches will find a way to farg things up.

Barely squeaked by a cruddy NYG team and it was mostly because they started using the TEs in the passing game more with Jarwin lighting them up. Against Seattle, the TEs did next to nothing. I do like that Jarwin kid but they should use him like they did against NY, not as an extra blocker. Oh well, whatever.

General_Failure

I don't like the idea of the NFC Magoo'ing its way to an NFCE Championship game. I mean, the Eagles are definitely getting destroyed this week but I don't have as much faith in the Rams.

EJ72

I have zero faith in this coaching staff and don't really think the players do either. The only thing I know for sure is it's not a SB team. The defense is fine, the rest is week to week.

General_Failure

I don't see any other team's coach trying this hard to bring Tinkerbelle back to life. That's gotta count for something.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on January 07, 2019, 12:30:47 PM
I don't see any other team's coach trying this hard to bring Tinkerbelle back to life. That's gotta count for something.

;D

ice grillin you

the sense of urgency was so bedwetter like....actually brought back anger in me

and not going for two on the last td was so backwoods racist jerry jones franchise strategy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EJ72

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2019, 11:30:51 PM
the sense of urgency was so bedwetter like....actually brought back anger in me

and not going for two on the last td was so backwoods racist jerry jones franchise strategy

Well the good news for other NFL teams is they're already talking extension for Jerruh's pet cat. Evidently Linehan and Prescott too. It's pretty bad when a non-coach schmuck like me can predict what play they're going to run from my chair and I don't have game tape to study. Oh well, whatever.

QB Eagles

They canned Linehan. Damn.