the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i'm only halfway through my stupid prop bets.  one I like most so far is LA scores first but NE wins.  odds are 350.

i also like a bunch of the james white bets, yardage and catches.  no reason why but my gut says he has a day.

i also always bet the coin toss and some stupid shtein with the national anthem.

phattymatty

also one bet is what will the champs be served at the white house. 215 for fast food and -330 for anything else.

Munson

I wish i had access to some of the stupid random ones like that, but it's all on the up and up through the state so I got all the regular game-only type ones.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

what a terrible game.  i hit the coin toss bet and one other, and lost the other approximately 15 other bets.  got totally crushed.

Munson

I only hit the coin toss, no team had 3 consecutive scores, and something else I'm not remembering at the moment...overall finished down $120ish.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Bad day for people with money on Maximum Security.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I'm trying to do my Week 1 nfl pool and can't even come up with 5 games that i'm even close to confident in picking.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

the total isn't going to reach the number

Eagaholic

Had a good day, took Penn State giving 70.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Wow I remember rumors about that last year, I did not hear that they recently "found" him.   He's in Nicaragua right now.

I had Rams +1.5 last night, what a whirlwind of emotions in that fourth quarter. 

phattymatty

probably on the worst streak of my life.  5-20 in my last 25 bets.