Mike Wallace, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 22, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Igy beat me to the punch in the random Eagles thread but Wallace deserves his own thread. Exactly who I had in mind as far as a Smith replacement. 1 year $2.5 million. Great move.

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Donte Moncrief got $9.6 million for one year, with $2M more in incentives.

I think Wallace wants to win a Super Bowl.

hbionic

He's a hair slower than Agohlor, and two hairs faster than Torrey Smith, right? His catching can't be any worse than Smith's.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on March 22, 2018, 09:17:43 PM
He's a hair slower than Agohlor, and two hairs faster than Torrey Smith, right? His catching can't be any worse than Smith's.

last year he actually played in the slot some and caught a bunch of balls in high traffic areas....for the first time in his career he wasnt just a field stretcher
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

last year he was WR1, WR2, and WR3 in every game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Howie basically turned nice guy Smith into Mike Wallace, Daryl Worley, and a $2M savings.

What universe is this?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Seems like an insurance signing in case double clutch Nelson regresses and Mac isn't ready. Nice low risk high reward signing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Zanshin

Quote from: Rome on March 23, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
I hate this move.

There's not a lot to hate, really. I can see being indifferent toward it, but hate seems kind of strong for this kind of move. It's not like he's replacing a world-beater in Smith.

hbionic

If he drops less balls than Torrey, he's already a great signing.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on March 23, 2018, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 23, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
I hate this move.

There's not a lot to hate, really. I can see being indifferent toward it, but hate seems kind of strong for this kind of move. It's not like he's replacing a world-beater in Smith.

1000 yard receiver 2 years ago, 4th option in the passing game, contract is only $2.5 million. I see zero downside too. Aside from a few games Smith was horrible until the playoffs.

ice grillin you

romey forever trolling...its usually me which is why i cant spot it a mile away and you guys cant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous