Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
dont ever go by websites for a real price...most of the listed prices are overpriced like crazy and almost all the "recently sold" prices are fake

lol so how do you calculate a real price?

ice grillin you

they are real prices as far as the tickets being real but they are not real market value....as in holy shtein theres an upper end zone ticket for 300....this game is crazy!

they are tricking people as to how much you should really pay...the real prices are down at the stadium and the ones that are up day of game...that being said you can get real market value online in advance you just need to constantly check the listings...i see all the time tickets pop up for events that are 30 bucks cheaper than the next equivalent cheapest ticket...of course they get scooped up real quick but you can nab them if you are vigilant

of all the things that kill me tho are the fake recently sold listings...for example it will say on october 20 a pair of tickets sold for 398 dollars even tho i know for a fact equal tickets were available all the week of october 20 for half that cause i was looking every day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 09, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
Forecast calls for 55 and partly cloudy

DOOMED

temps should now be in the 30's by game time and dropping thruout fast with strong winds

Tomahawk

If the strong winds are strong enough, and a tailwind, Foles might be able to throw the ball 15 yards downfield.

General_Failure

That's going to make it real hard for him to throw seven touchdowns, but I think he can do it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

time - temp and wind chill

800 - 41 and 34
1000 - 30 and 24
noon - 31 and 21
200 - 31 and 21
kickoff - 26 and 14
600 - 23 and 10

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

I think they win an ugly game tomorrow - like 16-13. 

Probably just being a homer, but EVERYONE is picking Atlanta.  Everyone.  The storylines keep saying, what do the eagles do to even have a chance, all the while it's the smallest spread this weekend.

Public is all over Atlanta.  Spread isn't moving though.  Makes me think the real $ in Vegas is on philly. 

Like I said, probably overthinking it and/or grasping at straws but I'll predict a narrow W.

Eagaholic

Fans won't be that disappointed if the Eagles lose this weekend. That wouldn't happen until at least the conference Championship Game. Therefore they are a lock to win against Atlanta.

PhillyPhreak54

Gameday fargers!

Eagles - 23
Falcons - 16

Agholor and Bradham are the standouts

SD

Falcons 21
Birds 17

I'm slightly optimistic Foles will play better but will struggle in the red zone. It was windy as hell this morning.

Rome

Eagles 27

FaLLLLLcons 16

Matty Ice channels his inner Philly choke artist and sends us to the NFCCG.

Diomedes

I predict that if they win today, they'll have won their super bowl, the steamwad will have been blown, and the Conference game is a stone cold lock as a LOSS

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 12, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
I think they win an ugly game tomorrow - like 16-13. 

Probably just being a homer, but EVERYONE is picking Atlanta.  Everyone.  The storylines keep saying, what do the eagles do to even have a chance, all the while it's the smallest spread this weekend.

Public is all over Atlanta.  Spread isn't moving though.  Makes me think the real $ in Vegas is on philly. 

Like I said, probably overthinking it and/or grasping at straws but I'll predict a narrow W.

Still ATL money pouring in yet the line has moved to -2.5

Eagles indicator big time there

QB Eagles