Week Six - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2017, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

be pretty anmazing week if the eagles beat carolina rodgers is out for the year and atlanta and washinton lose
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol Washington

ES is on fire right now

QB Eagles

Fun watching all these games shift in the Eagles direction.

MDS

joe flacco won a super bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

FALCONS BLEW A 17-0 LEAD lol

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2017, 03:25:59 PM
saw him leaked to oakland

but i think he was just doing the eagles should sign ___ shtick

I actually like Bowman and don't know how serious the injury is to Hicks so thought he could fit.

MDS

hicks injury isnt serious and bowman isnt really a 4-3 mlb

ice grillin you

i love bowman and he would be a perfect veteran fit on a contender like the eagles but again i think the combination of him 1. having to take a secondary role 2. not be offered a better role by another team and 3. the eagles wanting him to begin with pretty much eliminates him from ever being an eagle imo

new england seems like a good spot to me

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2017, 03:58:05 PM
hicks injury isnt serious and bowman isnt really a 4-3 mlb

he probably couldnt play the strong side but he could easily play one of the two other spots....in fact hes a very similar player to hicks and kendricks...i think hed be great depth for the birds but LB might be their strongest position and getting him would be an embarrassment of riches...i just dont know why they would want to invest the time in him as far as teaching him the system and getting him acclimated into the lineup

MDS

again the raiders expressed interest and he wouldnt have to change his address

they are scuffling on defense so im sure he could play for them vs. being a depth option here

ice grillin you

unbelievable turnaround in the ravens game....also justin tucker is the greatest kicker in nfl history right?....hes a cyborg never seen anything like it

PhillyPhreak54

Crazy Ravens comeback for sure

Matt stafford has plenty of time to comeback too

Fournette is a bad motherfarger

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2017, 04:07:20 PM
again the raiders expressed interest and he wouldnt have to change his address

they are scuffling on defense so im sure he could play for them vs. being a depth option here

Maybe he hates SoCal