2017 Flyers Thread: The Youngins Be Comin

Started by ice grillin you, September 15, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

We got em right where we want em.  No worries. 

Rome

QB Eagles

They are so inferior in every aspect of the game that has to do with scoring or preventing goals that it seems unfair to just shtein on the bad goalies.

Eagles_Legendz

I didn't watch many flyers games this year so I will condition my comment on that but is there a bigger fraud in philly sports in terms of being "great" than Claude Giroux

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 18, 2018, 09:09:24 PM
They are so inferior in every aspect of the game that has to do with scoring or preventing goals that it seems unfair to just shtein on the bad goalies.

If you have a goalie whose play is so inferior that it causes the skaters to say, "here we go again" after five minutes, yeah, it's fair to blame him.

Look they've all played badly.  Hakstol is a third rate coach.   The veterans on the team are soft as farg.  It's an ugly combination.  And it's all on Hextall now.  He has to do what's necessary to fix this mediocre slow ass no skill bunch of misfits. 

QB Eagles

The effort in this series is farging shameful, but overall I'm not depressed about where this team is in the rebuild. The season was maybe a bit above expectations, all things considered. The pipeline is stacked. Hakstol can be fired into the sun though.

Go Sixers.

ice grillin you

i dont know why people are flipping out about this series....they have won one more game than expected...the penguins are simply a far superior team

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 18, 2018, 09:52:40 PM
I didn't watch many flyers games this year so I will condition my comment on that but is there a bigger fraud in philly sports in terms of being "great" than Claude Giroux

only the most homer of flyer fans would say hes great....i find that he gets as much or maybe more hate than love from the fanbase....the truth is that it lies somewhere in the middle...hes a very good but not quite great player...his main problem has always been that the teams biggest rival has had two all time HOF greats on their team for giroux's whole career....giroux tho is almost a pt per game guy in the playoffs thruout his career and absolutely dominated the penguins in one of playoff years he just isnt good enough to be consistently great...he would have been an amazing second liner on a really good/great team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

hakstols lineup tonight is horrible even for him

i appreciate hextalls hand off approach the last fews years and not interfering with the coachs decisions but he better fire the farg out of hakstol right after this game ends

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2018, 07:15:04 PM
hakstols lineup tonight is horrible even for him

i appreciate hextalls hand off approach the last fews years and not interfering with the coachs decisions but he better fire the farg out of hakstol right after this game ends

This is so 100% accurate it's like I wrote it. 

ice grillin you

its absolutely mind boggling that lindblom and sanheim are scratched while lehtera filippa weise manning and mcdonald are all playing

weise especially....hes horrid anyway but the thinking that putting him in an elimination game is somehow going to contribute to saving your team is comical

ice grillin you

Rome

The look on Cindy's face after Neuvy stoned him was awesome. 

Holy shtein farg you, Pittsburgh. 

ice grillin you

the irony of tonight is that they scrapped out a win with a terrible lineup a lineup that idiot hakstol will go with again as he probably should cause you cant bench people after a win but they will be eliminated because of it

QB Eagles