Keeper League 17

Started by rjs246, August 07, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

hbionic

I love you.

Rjs, please acknowledge trade so I can make a drop. Thanks.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Rosters have been updated you f'ing weirdos.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

League that I'm the commissioner, trade deadlines approaching:
QuoteGuys wanna trade then I over compensate & they still don't wanna do anything--atleast farging counter offer--Why say you wanna trade when you don't do anything?I'm offering Ajayi & any receiver for a farging RB--Are there better offers out there?Countet offer? farging nothing?Silence! I've been trying to trade in this league for 4 years and I always hear farging crickets!I offer 2 guys that are doubling the 1 RB and they wanna hold onto it like a junkie with a bag of farging herion!We shouldn't even have a trade deadline

hbionic

LOL, that's some serious shtein!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Why would he want to trade Ajayi? I'd kick him out of the league

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 07, 2017, 09:44:58 PM
Why would he want to trade Ajayi? I'd kick him out of the league

He offered me Ajayi and one of either Alshon or Michael Thomas for Kareem Hunt and Mariota. God knows what he's sent other people.

Zanshin

I'm still trying to figure out what herion is.

Tomahawk

If you do, get me some too, please. It's gotta be better than smack

Munson

How is draft order determined again? Should I bench Wentz and tank?!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on November 28, 2017, 10:06:25 AM
How is draft order determined again? Should I bench Wentz and tank?!

Russell does a random selection on yahoo and it snakes.

Sgt PSN

There are 4 playoff spots for the top 4 teams. There are also 4 consolation playoff spots for the next 4 teams (5 - 8 ). Bottom 2 teams are done at the end of the reg season.

#1 pick goes to the team with worst record.
#2 pick goes to the team with 2nd worst record.
#3 pick goes to 7th place finisherbased on consolation bracket (basically the overall loser of the bracket)
#4 pick goes to 6th place (2nd loser in consolation bracket)
#5 pick goes to 5th place (3rd loser " " " ")
#6 pick goes to the consolation bracket "winner."
Picks 7 - 10 are also determined in the same manner.

Sgt PSN

I don't know why we even have the consolation bracket, tbh.  I know in the past, I went from having the 3rd worst record (which would be #3 pick) to getting the #6 pick because my team won the consolation bracket....and I didn't even know it was a thing so I never checked my roster. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 28, 2017, 01:59:54 PM
There are 4 playoff spots for the top 4 teams. There are also 4 consolation playoff spots for the next 4 teams (5 - 8 ). Bottom 2 teams are done at the end of the reg season.

Wait what? I started the tank process early this season because I was stuck at the bottom. I'm currently in 8th. So technically I'm still alive?

rjs246

In years past I have ignored the consolation bracket. I intended to ignore it again this year but forgot and went with the yahoo-generated standings in reverse. Planning on ignoring it next year unless everyone has a sad about it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.