Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

norv turners son, nephew and brother are all working for him now

also hes 65 and quit his last job in the middle of the season even though his team was undefeated

and he was hired by one of the few non white coaches in the league

i dont get it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

steelers getting their ass kicked...this is a pure effort thing. not ready to play, dont care what about whats happening.

QB Eagles

If the Patriots get to play the Jags without Fournette, I can't remember an easier path to the Super Bowl in NFL history. And with one more Eagle win, they'd be playing against Nick Foles in the SB.

Their division wasn't exactly a challenge either.

Sgt PSN

If Pitt scores on this drive and gets within 7 by the half, they'll probably pull this out.

nm

Tomahawk

Or defensive TD puts it out of Steelers ability to come back and win. I can't wait for the Eagles to play the Jags in the Super Bowl

MDS

QB Eagles

Quote from: Tomahawk on January 14, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
Or defensive TD puts it out of Steelers ability to come back and win. I can't wait for the Eagles to play the Jags in the Super Bowl

The matchup NBC wanted: Bortles vs Foles. Can't contain the hype.

Sgt PSN

God, I'd hate life so much if they played Jax in the SB. If they lose, another shtein franchise from a shtein town, with a shtein fan base wins a chip before the Eagles.

And if they win, I'm sure it doesn't count because Jax hasn't been a team for 80 years with eleventy chips.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 14, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
If they lose, another shtein franchise from a shtein town, with a shtein fan base wins a chip before the Eagles.

Losing an SB to Blake Bortles might be the worst indignity Eagles fans have ever suffered. So... book it.

ice grillin you

nick foles beating the jags would be the worst championship of all time in all four sports

bortles beating the eagles would be way worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if its jags/eagles theres a chance al michaels calls the game from his republican malibu enclave...zero chance he wants to do that

SD

I don't care if Trumps the god damn qb I'll take an Eagles sb any way I can get it. Just one before I die.

Sgt PSN

Pittsburgh right back in this.