Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Rome

Oh and the one redeeming thing about this pick (other than it making all of you miserable) is the fact that Phreak hates it, and considering he always loves everything these incompetent morons do, that has to give you a smidgen of hope, right?

Sgt PSN

What's probably the most frustrating with this is that other than Gase, the Eagles didn't interview any of the top candidates.

McDermott
Jackson
McDaniels

Regardless of what you think about any of them, they were/are 3 of the top candidates. Didn't talk to a single one of them. And why make him the offer right now?  No one else is banging on his door, so it's not like you've got to worry about another team stealing him. Why not see how the Pats and Cats do this weekend? 

Whatevs.  Lurie misses Andy, wants to recapture that so close to a Super Bowl but not quite there magic I guess.

hbionic

Super Bowl bound bitches.

All-in motherfargers!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

wow this really happened?

I was fine with Duce being coach so I am fine with this. I hated Andy when we hired him too.

Also hated him the last 5 years also but whatever.

Tomahawk

I also hate him. Also I thought Pederson was black, but I was thinking of Rodney Peete which also makes me hate Pederson more. We should hire Peete so they also show Holly Robinson which would make me binge watch 21 Jump Street to see more of her fine ass.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

One thing you can say about Pederson... at least he's not morbidly obese like the last two HC's they've had.

smeags

So, now that everyone's had a chance to sleep on this ... We all on board ? Well ?

Go team ?

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

I'm not totally down on the move, but I'm not totally hating it, either. I'll take the wait and see approach, hoping that all the pieces fall in place to build something greater than the sum of the parts.

smeags

That's what I'm trying to do as well but the cynical philly fan in me keeps screaming otherwise.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

I say it's an awful hire and would have just gone with Shurmer who's equally awful, but I'll give Pederson a chance before I rip him. My big problem is he just doesn't come off as a leader of men. I think he's the polar opposite of Chip where he relates to players, and that's fine for an assistant coach, but head coaches need to know how to lead.

hunt

he'll come out and wow everyone during his intro press conference...then all the "leader of men" rhetoric will go away.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is