Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Here's Claire McCaskill putting forward a proposal, similar to one enacted during the last shutdown, that military pay and death benefits be immediately appropriated so that Armed Service members don't suffer loss of income from the government shut down.

Followed by McConnell shutting it down.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Wolff was on with Maher, said Trumps having an affair with someone in the White House but he didn't have the Lewinsky blue dress to prove it. When pressed he said its in a paragraph at the end of his book, you just need to read between the line. Speculation is it's Nikki Haley.

MDS

how in the world can someone willingly farg that fat moron....melania doesnt even
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Why do military personnel deserve to get paid before an IRS clerk in Tulsa?   

farg that grandstanding bullshtein.  Turn the lights back on already.   For everyone. 

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 21, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
how in the world can someone willingly farg that fat moron....melania doesnt even

Apparently she's trying to manipulate Trump with her Hoyda. Not that hard of a task
Quote"By October, however, many of the president's staff took particular notice of one of the few remaining Trump opportunists: Nikki Haley, the UN ambassador. Haley – 'as ambitious as Lucifer,' in the characterization of one member of the senior staff – had concluded that Trump's tenure would last, at best, a single term, and that she, with the requisite submission, could be his heir apparent."

MDS

i refuse to believe that a decent looking woman like haley is farging a fat disgusting gross leathery sack of diseased ferrets like trump. its a ridiculous assertion people throw at determined women that they are farging their way to the top. haley is a funhole of a republican and a danger to society but sucking on trumps wart-filled cock is a bridge too far.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Between this week's gerrymandering ruling and GOP reps getting caught trying to grab puss, the PA congressional delegation could look VERY different come November.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

How long do we have to wait to see if SCOTUS is taking up the repeal of the ruling? I read that it shouldn't be able to because it was a ruling based on a state constitution but that doesn't seem right to me.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

With the caveat that I'm not exactly a thoroughly trained legal mind...

SCOTUS has already agreed to take two gerrymandering cases simultaneously, which is rare. Basically they took one complaint from each party, which seems to indicate that they are leaning towards striking down partisan gerrymanders and are attempting to avoid the appearance of partisan bias.

It seems to me that this has an effect on the PA ruling. In addition to the fact that the case was being argued based on the state constitution, which would require a creative avenue of appeal and would require that SCOTUS accept the case, it seems unlikely to me that SCOTUS would accept a third gerrymandering case when it already has two that it is weighing in on.

In other words, I'm not a farging lawyer but it seems unlikely that SCOTUS would take the case even if some sort of clever appeal encouraged them to rule on a case involving a state constitution.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

in the latest edition of what the farg is going on this cant be real....

QuoteRepublican U.S. Senate candidate for Missouri Courtland Sykes blasted "women's rights" this week.

In a statement posted to Facebook on Tuesday, Sykes said that he had been asked if he "supports women's rights."

"I want to come home to a home cooked dinner every night at six," Sykes said, referring to demands he makes of his girlfriend. "One that she fixes and one that I expect one day to have daughters learn to fix after they become traditional homemakers and family wives."

According to Sykes, feminists push an agenda that they "made up to suit their own nasty snake-filled heads."

The candidate said that he hoped his daughters do not grow up to be "career obsessed banshees who forgo home life and children and the happiness of family to become nail-biting manophobic hell-bent feminist she devils who shriek from the top of a thousand tall buildings they are [SIC] think they could have leaped in a single bound — had men not been 'suppressing them.' It's just nuts."

Sykes ended his rant by insisting that he supports women's rights "but not the kind that has suppressed natural womanhood for five long decades."

"But good news," he concluded. "They're finished. Ask Hillary."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

I love most everything I read on WAPO but that article is trash. 

QuoteNonetheless, we decided to see if voters in Clinton country stood by their candidate one year into Trump's tenure. We know Trump's supporters are sticking with him, but are Clinton's sticking with her?

It's been like 14 months since the election.  12 months since the inauguration.  Clinton people need to let. it. go.  Let her go.  It's over.  She lost and she ain't coming back.  She wasn't a grand champion ready to save America from everything that ails it.

Gimme an article featuring a few dozen people from MA who voted for Trump and have since come to fully regret their decision.  That's what I'd rather read.  That's what people need to read.  Not some garbage article drowning in liberal tears.   

ice grillin you

you talking about hillary is about as valid as me talking about the bed wetter...its borderline embarrassing

Sgt PSN

What is so amazing about that article?  People who voted for the losing candidate would still support that candidate a year later. Shocking!!

You could literally write that exact same article a year after every election. 

ice grillin you