Yankees 2005 Season Thread

Started by hunt, April 08, 2005, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I bought my father-in-law a Mariano Rivera jersey on e-Bay one year for Christmas, since he's a Yankees fan.

It hangs on his wall.  He might have worn it once.

MDS

$200 MILLION+ PAYROLL AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE ANGELS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: mhunt on October 11, 2005, 09:23:53 AM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 11, 2005, 09:19:46 AM
A-Fraud isn't going anywhere.

4-32 in the playoffs after the Yanks went up 3-0 against Boston last year equals Yankee for life.

You're stuck with him so don't go planning on selling that #13 jersey on Ebay any time soon.

;D

i haven't owned a baseball jersey since i was 12 years old. :-D   has anyone??

Considering I played baseball until I was a senior in high school, yes, I'd say that I owned a jersey after the age of 12.

:flex:

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

rjs246

Wait! I get it! I said that you were gay for playing a gay sport and then you turned it around and called me gay! Damn. BURN!

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

yay! another baseball sucks post!

hurray for originality!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Dude, it wasn't original at all. I post anti-baseball posts all the time. Yeesh. Try to keep up.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

satoshi