Timmy Jernigan, Former Seminole, Current Eagle

Started by Rome, April 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Yeah, that's right.  I said it.  Former Nole, bitches!

Love this!

PhillyPhreak54

Douglas knows him so that's good

Plus BAL signed Williams to a YUGE deal so they probably couldn't afford the both of them

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

We like our hot takes from white dudes who are older and fatter than you.

Rome

If that "explanation" was made, I don't see it here in the only * official * Timmy Jernigan thread. 

MDS

how many sexual assaults of his did the talahassee police department decide not to investigate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Not in my America it isn't.  But we don't live in my America, so yes. 

SD

Jernigan is a beast, perfect compliment to Cox. Logan was fine as a run stuffer but he couldn't shed blocks. Jernigan is the complete package. The only must sign FA guy in my opinion. I know they'd be wrapping a lot of money up in their D line but him and Cox are just dominant.

MDS

i think they can pay jernigan if they move on from curry. they owe curry 11 next year but if hes cut it goes to 6. jernigan would probably cost, maybe 8? so thats how you can make it work. \\

but this all moot since they need to bring back and long term the greatest defensive tackle of all time, bennie logan and especially his twitter handle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

id also rather have jernigan but logan actually has better numbers and has graded out higher this year....because of this they are not resigning jernigan...like you said too much money into one position and they are going to feel like they can just go out and get another one year guy on the cheap this year...especially since they watched bennie only be able to cop a 1 year deal this past offseason

ice grillin you

while i still dont believe the economics will work there is one caveat....jernigan is a huge joe douglas guy and that cant hurt...maybe a hometown discount gets it done?